Special Birthday 9-6 (Part 1)

Strands of (h/c) hair dancing in the air, flowing along the refreshing breeze of Sapporo city. Its the beginning of summer where people are getting excited making plan for summer vacation. Not to forget, the arising pile of work for those who work in a company and of course, artists and idols included to. A memorable summer is what people have been dreaming of. Camping and having a barbeque beside the beach or at a villa has always been the perfect plan. Yeah, a perfect summer would be my dream. Since this year is my first summer with my beloved one. It would be the first summer I spent other than my family members in my life. That would be fun if it were true... yet here I am, sitting on a bench surrounded by colourful kind of flowers. The sight is indeed mesmerizing. These beautiful scenery is right in front of me yet my heart long left in Tokyo.

'Its okay. Even if we're apart, your ring is here with me! This much is enough for me to feel your warm heart so, cheer up!', his message I received this noon ringing in my mind. A faint smile etching on my lips as my eyes gaze farther away. Then, a shutter of camera break my train of thoughts.

"Good expression you got there (f/n)-chan!", Ami's voice boomed out. Now, I am here in Sapporo for a photo shoot. I was chosen as the newest idol featuring in Shining Magazine. They also told me that a childish vibe for a grown-up woman like me will be a new refreshing style. With that, the theme for this occasion is 'Long-lasting Summer with You'

"I knew pale-yellow would suit you in summer season!", Ami wink at me but then change to a frown when she noticed my absent spirit.
"something on your mind?", she asked. Her hands on my shoulder.
"nope! Just thinking how fun it would be if everyone will spend their summer here with their special someone...hehe", I covered with a smile.
"seriously...your effort in covering your feelings' suck. Hmmm...then, think like this. You express your feelings through this photo shoot. You are not allowed to contact Syo for the rest of the day until we're done with the shooting today. And when your photos are done, I will send it to him. It will be some sort of surprise and I'm sure he will get your message", then Ami explain her plan.
"Are you sure? I'm kind of worried Syo-kun might misunderstand...", I commented while playing with the oversized ring in my middle finger. 
"Don't worry! As a manager, I am confident in this. Hehehe!", Ami give me a thumbs up with her mischevious smile.
"then...I'll do my best!Yosh!!", I lift up my fist in the air, feeling more spirited. 
.
.
.
"fufufu, this will be amusing to watch", Ami giggled deviously as she watch (f/n) posing in front of the camera even better than before.

SYO'S POV
"hrmmm...", my brows knitted in frustration. A frown visibly plastered on my face.
"uwah!What a face you're making right now, Ochibi-chan", Ren snickered when he bend down to check on me. I ignore his remarks as my eyes keep staring on the phone's screen. "hm? ohh...seems like Ochibi got ignored by Koneko-chan. I wonder if she's on a date with someone else~", Ren added which only adding more vein to pop in my head. 

The bomb in me almost tick off but when my eyes caught the small diamond ring that I attached to my bracelet, the burning feeling washed away in an instant. Instead of screaming at Ren's face, a sigh escape my lips.
"oya, this sounds serious. Ochibi-chan, relax and trust her. You know how Koneko-chan is right?", Ren said while leaning on the wall of our practice room. His hand gesture along. I look up to him and smile.
"if only your mouth can say kind things like that every time, it might've been fun talking to you", I sighed.
"heh, what's that suppose to mean? Also, its proved how good I am in romance", he wink and smile smugly. My eyes narrow at his words.
"nevermind, I take that back", I walk away to join the other while ignoring Ren's call. They seem to discuss something big. Wonder what it is...

"hey, what are you guys fussing about?", I asked and Natsuki immediately answer.
"look, look Syo-chan! Its (f/n)-chan! She look SO CUTE and different than usual in this picture!", he answer excitedly. Natsuki practically shoving his phone on my face.
"wait-let me see it properly! There's no way (f/n) would send it to you instead of m--EH?", my tongue tied as I scan the picture once I get a hold on Natsuki's phone. Leaning her head on her fair yet small knee. The soft gaze that staring right into the lens. Her ever so soft (h/c) hair dance along the blowing wind. The pale yellow summer dress that fitted her petite form flutter among the field of colourful flower, syncing with the rhythm of the wind. The sunray reflected on her exposed shoulder compliment her radiant figure. Finally, her lovely pink lips that gently kissing the silver ring on her left middle finger. Even with the obvious unfit ring, she still able to convey how dear and important the ring is to her. My ring... Neverthless, one look of her picture is able to make anyone's heart skip a beat.
"wha-what is this?", I accidentally stuttered as heat rises onto my cheeks. My finger slide across the screen to seek for the next photo but there's no more. "Natsuki, there's one photo only?", I asked.
"yeah, that's right. Hm? (f/n)-chan didn't send you one?", Natsuki questioned, tilting his head.
"well...nothing though...", my tone decrease in dissapointment. Everyone became silent for a moment, sensing my mood. They knew how down I have been feeling since this morning. I mean, we had planned to celebrate my birthday tomorrow together when (f/n) got a message she have to go to Sapporo for a photo shoot. On top of that, for three days! We won't make it if things turn out this way!