Chapter 8 'Hurt'

Ever since the day I tell Syo the truth why I avoid him,Syo become closer to me.I do admit that I feel super happy that we become closer but its just so embarrassing!! But I never reject his invitation when he ask me to something.I didn't know that my action bring misery to myself....

🎭

"what do you think you are!You just transfer here yet you being all clingy to Syo!",one of them push me roughly making me fall to the ground.I look down,my bang cover my eyes.

"look at you~pathetic!Listen,if we ever see you with Syo,don't ever think you can escape!Now,get out from our sight!",the other one let me go from clenching my collar.I just kept quiet when they do that.But,inside of me is burning.I felt like I want to kick them and pull their hair but I am still myself.

I get up from the ground and run to somewhere quiet.I bury my head to my knees that lock with my chest.I curl like that under a big and shady tree far from the school lake.I curse the girls from before while crying like a little child.The reason I cry is not because of what they do to me but because of Syo.Why is it?why can't I be close to Syo? I thought that this tear will stop for a while but it didn't.

"(f/n)-chan?",a familiar voice spoke from behind.I stop crying and quickly wipe my tears.
"I know its you.what are you doing here?",a hand touch my shoulder,the nail is painted black.I turn around to see Syo's worry face.I bury my head back.Embarrassed that Syo might see my puffed eyes.

"You know...you look like a ball.Hahaha!!",hearing  his laugh,I quickly stood up.
"It-it's bad to said that to people like that!",I pout not facing him yet.

"gomen,gomen.then tell me why did you cry?",he hug me from behind with his arm around my neck.I blush madly,not reacting.I can smell his cologne ////.
"fine,but let me go first",then he let me go and drag me to a bench. He sat me down and kneel in front of me.

"now,tell me",he look at me in the eyes.Can't reject his cuteness,I put my head down and said,"its just that someone told me not to get too close to you"

As I finish my words,Syo get up and run.
"where are you going!",I yell-ask.
"I'll be back!",he wave at me still running to who-knows-where.I sigh with a confuse look.

The bell rang so I go back to class.
"ah,(f/n)-chan!where are you from?",Ami ask after she saw me walking to my desk.
"Lake",I reply bluntly as I take my seat.

"(f/n)-chan,how did you get this scratch?!",she point at my palm.
"eh?",I look at my palm,it has a red scratch and a little blood.Then I remember it was because I fell when that damn woman push me.I didn't realize it at all...Did Syo notice?

"whatever reason it is,just go to the infirmary",Ami force me to.
"I'm okay",I smile reassuring her.
"well...if you say so",Ami said.Then,Hyuuga-sensei came.Later,Syo came in.Its kind of weird that he late.

🐤

School is over,I pack my stuff ready to go back to my dorm.Ami went first because she had something to do. Eventually,I'm the only one left in the classroom. Suddenly,the door open revealing the three that bullied me.I froze.I was scared of what is going to happen next.But it came out opposite from I thought.

The leader sigh then say,"we're sorry...we don't know you're innocent".Then she left with the other two girls just like that leaving me dumbfounded. The words they said made me shock.As I process back what those girls said,a voice spoke.
"aren't it great",I turn my head to where the voice came.There stood Syo leaning on the door.

"what do you mean?",I try to sound like I never know a thing.
"you don't have to pretend anymore.I already know that you're being bullied by those girls",he said as he walk closer to where I stand.

I clench my fist and grit my teeth.I don't know what to do.He already know everything.I have no more excuse.My eyes can't meet his.My feeling is all mix.Then,I feel a warm hand pat my head.Once he did that,my tears fall.
"I will protect you.I won't let you go",he said while caressing my hair.

💖

Its feel so different that a boy comfort me when I'm down.Arigatou Syo-kun.You're the first who can open up my heart 💞.

The next day,I woke up with puffed eyes.Yesterday night,I confessed everything to Ami and end up crying so hard.
"If anything happened to you,tell me okay?I promise I will help you.This is what friends for.I'm really glad you finally told me your problem.You're worrying me if you kept all to yourself. ne?",was what Ami said.I know that my eyes was swollen but I ignore it.That night,we just sleep on the floor covered with mattress.(its more like a futon actually.aahh!I dont know anymore!bye)

EDITED