Our Child 2

"I get it, you never loved me. It's always your reputation. Why do you care so much about that, Ohhhh my Goooodddd you are such a hypocrite." She said the words he never wanted to hear"I don't expect a whore like you to understand" grabbing her hand, his bloodshot eyes filled with menace told her he was fixed on aborting the baby. 

If it had been any other day she would have given up but she didn't want anyone to take her God-given child from her again. A common ground was definitely out of reach

She wriggled her hand out of his grasp and tried to walk away, but he pulled her in, held her firm said "We are aborting it and that's final. It was a mistake and we'll correct it."As the word mistake reach her ear, her rage was refuelled "Mistake!!!!!!!!!!, are you crazy you dare call my child a mistake"."It's not your child--"Shut up, all this was your idea" she cut him off"If you loved being a Pastor that much you would have followed your bible, I'm well aware premarital sex is a sin and now you want to play the righteous, your hypocrisy makes me si---"...Smack....His palm made a connection with her faceThe sound echoed across the room then in an instant the room turned dead the air in the room grew staleTheir eyes did the talking as tears rolled down their cheeks In an instant, Ada tried to retaliate but her hand hung in the air and another connection was made to her face Knowing what he had done he let go her hand and he fell to his knees, I'm sorry was all he could utter"You are pathetic, you make me sick, I hate you, I--...." she burst into tears "Nath, I'm confused, but your bible says killing is a sin and isn't this killing.""Nath, I started reading the bible for myself these past days and I've learnt so much, I love you but this is a tight spot I'm in".

Nath lost for words, what should I do he thought to himself, why couldn't she understand. I know it's a sin but grace is abound to us all and who is she to tell me about the word of God she's a prostitute, I picked her and made her human, I'm the reason she got to this point. Why can't she obey me? This is the devil trying to ruin me, I'm sure of that. This is no time for me to weep, I have to be a man. Like what all humans do at that point he chose to blame the devil"Mercy is bound to all," He said as he got up to his feet"Ada, why don't you just obey me""Why don't you be good girl, why do you want to bring me down, what do you want is it money, how much do you want, I'll pay you""Ohh, Nath is that all I'm worth to you, I just want my Nath back if that's too much to ask" She replied "If you love just do this one thing I ask" Nath screamedThis back and forth movement showed no sign of ending, they were like mountains showing no signs of moving.The air in the room was filled with rage, love, and saliva "And you should be the last one to tell me about God, have you forgotten your life before I rescued you" Nath started ranting "I know what this is, I understand it now, this a challenge the devil has made for me, no no no, this is the devil and I have to move on, I have to defeat the devil for me to achieve my dream".......Smack.....Another slap but this time Nath was on the receiving end "How dare you call me a devil you are a". Ada shrieked "You know what I'll raise the child on my own, I don't want him to have a hypocrite as a father".......Smack.......Nath retaliated and with an onslaught of punches to back up the slap Due to the fact, the house was situated in the middle of nowhere no one could come in to break up the fight, I mean beat down"What do you mean by hypocrite you whore". With each blow, his big-headedness grew more and more. He felt superior to her, he was God's chosen and she was a thing blocking his pathHer screams reduced with each blow"You selfish whore!!!" he screamed to the woman whom he made love to countless of time"You will not ruin me, no one will. You claim you love me but you lie. Just do this one thing for me, it's not like it's your first time you've done it before so what's the difference. FOOL!!!" He ranted as the onslaught continued before he knew it. The screams coming from her were shushed, she had finally stopped struggling. He was happy "Now was that hard Ada" He spokeBut no reply came backHey-Hey-hey get up, I didn't hit you that hard Get up please, slowly but it dawned on him that he was the only living being in that room.What do I do, he paced around the room. What have I done, he asked so many rhetorical questions hoping for an answer but none came Then a voice filled his head saying, it's not your fault if only she had obeyed all these would've been avoided.Congratulations you have defeated the devil, she was a selfish whore and you know it yourself. He gave in to the voice as he paced around the house looking for how to hide the body. The thought of his father entered his head would dad be proud of this, the voice in his head replied yes, after all, he used to beat your mum. You have sinned asked for forgiveness and go become the Pastor you were meant to be don't let anyone hamper your growth. Yes, I have to get rid of the evidence, good thing she was a nobody, no one will notice she's gone.