23. real life

as soon as sebastian walked into the girls house ( more like mansion ) the first thing he was met with was the sent of vanilla, next was benny. the dog jumped on sebastian making sebastian uncontrollably giggle and play with the dog. blair chuckled at the two, snapping a picture before walking further into her house and into her kitchen.

"scotch?" blair asked

"yes maam" sebastian smiled as benny licked his cheek

"sorry he gets really excited for certain people" blair said softly, grabbing the lid to the big container full of dog treats.

"no it's okay i love dogs. who are those certain people?"

benny noticed the sound and came running towards the brunette. "sit" blair said, benny sat down and was rewarded with a treat.

"pardon?"

"the certain people he gets really excited for?" sebastian asked again.

"erm mostly hailey and kendall or my dad, my grandma too but that's it. i usually don't bring many people over" at the end of the sentience, blair and sebastian heard benny barking at the front of the house. "that's them" blair announced.

kendall was the first to come in, hailey closing the door behind her.

the girls greeted sebastian with a smile. they got along well. kendall had three million dirty jokes she could've let the whole afternoon. everytime hailey noticed kendall glow a little too much she gave her a stern but funny look that would make her shut up.

it was funny to watch the girls bond like if they knew eachother since they were little. sebastian liked to sit back a little and observe them and smile. not in a creepy way.

sebastian glanced over at blair, she met eyes with him and winked. he didn't know what it meant but it made him feel a certain way.

-