we don't hit

( rocky's pov )

I don't know what do to, ross is really misbehavior lately. I try to talk to him but he doesn't care. I was in the kitchen when ross walked in. " what you gonna do?" I ask. " why do you care?" " you grounded rember?" He rolled his eyes. " why? I'm 24." " you was drunk and got in trouble whit the police! So yhea." " I don't care.. I do whatever I want!" He shout. " don't raise your voice at me young man." I warn. He rolls his eyes. " yhea, whatever. " ross." I say and grab his arm. " stop it right now." I say strictly. Than he throwing a tantrum. " ross, calm down.. I know your upset but that's not a reason." I tell him and try to get him back up, but than I feel a slap in my face. " did you just hit me!?" " s-sorry... i did mean it.. sorry rocky.. " he cried. " i grab his arm and set him in the corner. " stay here." He nod and cried.

* later *

( rocky's pov )

" ross, you can come out." I say. he nod and carefull walk towards me. " sorry, rocky." He say. " I know but I need to spank you for it." " no! Please.. let.. let me do it my self." " rossy no, i don't let you spank yourself.. I'm not use the belt, but pants and underwear off." I say. He nod. " wanna be in my bedroom if that's more comfortable?" " yes please.. care me?" He ask. " yes come on." He picks me up and carrie's me to my bedroom. When we were there he take off his pants and underwear. " lay on bed baby." I say. " i do it quickly okay?" He nods and close his eyes. " I'm starting.." i say. " okay rocky.." he sobs.

When I was done he was fully crying. " ssh it's okay now, you okay." I cooed. " no I'm not." He sobs. " ssh, I'm here" i say hugging him. He hugs me tight. " wand ice cream.." he says softly. " okay I make you one." I say and picked him up. I set him on the counter while I make him some ice cream. " will you feed it to me?" He ask. " sure." I smile and kiss his head. I sat down with ross on my lap and feeding him. "I'm sorry rocky.." he say softly. " it's okay.. what about.. we have a movie night?" I ask. " can we? But what about today?" Ross ask confused. " I know you Don't deserve it but.. I feel you need to relax more.. you so stressed lately and going out doesn't help." I say. He nods. " thanks rocky." I smile and kiss hes head. " okay let's change in something comfortable and cuddle." " okay.." ross says and walk upstairs. I make some popcorn and drinks and put some blankets on the couch. Than I also changed. When I was done I walked into the livingroom were ross already was. He was waring his favorite pyjamas and had his baby blanked whit him. " okay let's start the movie I say. I start the movie and put ross on my lap. After the movie I care ross upstairs who was already asleep. I tucked him in bed and kiss his head. " I love you rossy. Even your a trouble maker. Your mine trouble maker." I smile and leave the room.