jealous

( ross pov )

I was in the garage working on new songs as rocky walked in. " what's up?" I ask. " well.. i have a date tonight." He smiles. " that's amazing!" I smile and hugs him. " thanks bro, but you alone tonight okay?" I nob " don't worry" i say. He kissed my head and leave.

Later that evening was i alone. Its wierd to be alone now, rocky never leave me alone at night so it's a little bit scary. I close al the doors and change into my pyjamas. Than i made dinner. I'm really happy for rocky, but i hope he stays tomorrow night because I wand a movie night. I decide to work on or songs.

Rocky is always whit his girlfriend and he leaves me alone.

" hey rocky, do wanna a movie night?" I ask and walk into the garage. " sorry rossy, but I have a date." He say. " what? Again? You were yesterday on a date to." I sighed. " I'm sorry rossy," he say and rubbing my hair. I pout at him. " aw rossy, what's wrong?" Ask rocky. " I miss you.. you never home." I sighed. " aw baby, maybe next week?" " fine.. but when are you home?" " i don't know, why?" " I thought.. if wand.. see you before bed." I say softly. " okay.. I try to be home befor you in bed okay?" He ask. I nob and hugs him.

( rocky's pov)

It was really late when I cam home. It was really quite so I think Ross is in bed. I go to his room and see him asleep it looks like he cried him self asleep. " sst it's okay baby, I'm home now." I say and kiss his head.

The next day I was making breakfast. " rocky! Your home!" I hear Ross and hugs me. " hey buddy, how was your night?" I ask. " awful I missed you." He cried. " as I'm sorry rossy. But I have a surprise for you." " what?! What is it!? What is it!?" He ask excited. " well I talked with Alex.. and see coming over for dinner tomorrow. " ow.. nice.." he say. " hey.. as last I'm home." " fine.. but can I sleep whit you tonight?" He ask. " fine only if you promise to be a good boy today." I say. " promise!" He smile and hugs me. I kiss his head. " I wanna play." He say.  " okay you can play after breakfast."

* the next day *

( Ross pov)

Don't wand Alex come over. But rocky gonna be mad if I tell him. Maybe.. I can pretending sick and rocky's gonna be take care of me..

" rocky.. I don't feel well.." I say softly. " aw rossy." He say and feel my head. " ross.. are you pretending?" I become red. He sighed. " ross.. you know what I think about pretending?" He say strictly. " sorry.. " I say.  " why did you do that?" He ask. " I..  I don't know about  alex rocky." He sighed and hugs me. " hey.. she really nice.. just for me?" He ask. " okay.. for you." I smile softly.

* at dinner *

( rocky's pov)

I was making dinner while Ross was watching tv. Then the bell rings and I answer it. " hey babe." I say and kiss here. " ross, this alex, alex this my little brother." I smile. " hey rossy." She say. " okay dinner is over 5 minutes." I say and walked to the kitchen.

( ross pov)

Alex sit next to me. " so.. you his baby brother?" She ask. " yhea.." I say softly. " guys.. I forget somting.. I going to the store.. " says rocky. " sure I watch Ross for you."she smile. Why? I'm not a  baby. " okay..  ross, don't think about it." He's jocking. I smile a little bit.  When hea away she looks at me evil. Than she start beating me up. " what you doing!?" I cries.  She keeps going  and she kicks my stomach. " please stop!" " you stay away from rocky! He's mine!" She yells. I stand up and run to my room.

* that night *

( rocky's pov )

I was cuddling with Alex on the couch. " rocky?! Rocky!" I I here upstairs. " on moment babe." I say and kiss here lips. " what's wrong rossy?" " cuddling?" " can you wait? Alex is still here." " okay.." he say and I kiss his head. " so.. were we're we?" I say and start kissing here agian. " rocky.. rock!!" " sorry babe.." I sighed. " it's okay.. you brother needs you.. I see you tomorrow?" I nod and let here out. " rocky! Please!" I growl and go to his room. " what's wrong?" I ask and sit on his bed. He crawls in my lap and start crying.  " what wrong baby?" I ask and rubbing his back. " alex..she beat me up.. when you..was g-gone.." he cry. " what? What do you mean?" I ask. He stond up and pull his shirt off, his body is covered in bruises. " o god.. and she did this to you?" He nods. " I'm so sorry buddy." I say and hugs him. " you never have to see here again." I say. " promise?" " I promise." I say and kiss his head.

* a few days later *

( rocky's pov)

I broke up whit alex, I don't wand date someone who my brother hates. Ross is really afraid now to go out so I I'm stuck in house.

" hey rossy? You need something?" I ask. " n-no.." he whispers. " come on rossy.. I know you scared but you have to go outside again." I say. " n-no..  I don't wanna." " it's okay.. I go whit you. What about.. we going to a dinner and than to the movies." I suggest. " i love that idea.. you stay whit me?" " always, I never leave you again." I say and hugs him. " I love you rossy." " i love you to rocky." He say and lay his head on my shoulder. I smile at him.  He's my everything.