✨ One Big Distraction ✨

You woke up to the sound of your alarm. God it was so annoying and ontop of that your Mom yelling from downstairs.
"Yah !! Y/n its time for you to wake up !! Its time for school"
You rolled over and gave her a large whine signaling you were going to wake up as you sat up and stared off before looking at your alarm clock, 4:30..? That's earlier than you should've woke up?! You go to the bus stop at 6:00.
"W-What the heck mom..?!" You mumbled to yourself before sighing abd stand up with a stretch. You decided to get up and start the day instead of falling back asleep just to wake up to your Mom smacking your arm with a Newspaper.
You got in your uniform and brushed out your hair before putting some clips in it and running downstairs with your bag. You decided to throw some snacks including your bento box into your bag as you rubbed your eyes and dug around in the cupboards.
"Its 5:57 its time for you to go to the bus" your Mom said as she walked by you hitting your side gently with the newspaper she had in her hand.
You hopped off the counter and said bye as you walked out the door with some candy in your mouth.
You saw one of your bestfriends, Ibuki ! She was waiting for you at a cherry tree not so far from either of your houses. You ran down to her and waved obnoxiously as she waved back in the same Manner before you both hugged "Hey, Y/n!" She smiled and pat your back before you both started walking. On your way to the bus stop you both talked about a Video game Chiaki recommended to the both of you. She really had a good taste in video games. "Soo.. Y/n, i gotta ask you something." Ibuki looked over at you with a teasing smile.
"W-What..? Dont give me that look" you nudged her with your elbow and shes giggled "Do you like that corn hair kid? You stare at him alllll the time in science and Spanish." Ibuki raised her eyebrow and you had nothing to say, you have to admit he was pretty cute but he just transferred classrooms literally yesterday! "Oh come on i don't stare at him , he just transferred classes so there's no way i could look at him that much" You nervously giggled and rubbed your eyes, before she could make a smartass comment on what you said you grabbed her wrist and darted to the bus that had came earlier then either of you had expected.
When you both got on the bus she sat in the back with her Boyfriend, Leon. You sat next to Yasuhiro and next to you was Mikan and Nagito. Mikan and Nagito always seemed to get along, similar opinions and Nagito was very nice to her. You and Yasuhiro loved to tease the two, calling them cute and them both getting flustered. Its not like they liked each other since they both weren't interested in relationships, well, at least Nagito wasn't.
----------------------------
🍇Time Skip !🍇
----------------------------
Once you got to school you went to your locker, putting some books in it and only keeping about three along with your pencil case and folder filled with paper. You looked around before Jumping up when you felt someones arms wrapped around you, it made you feel uncomfortable until you looked behind you and saw a tired Chiaki hugging you.
"Hey Y/n-san.." She muttered clearly tired as always.
"O-Oh, Hey Chiaki" you smiled and patted her head before she let go and you both walked to Homeroom.
"Ibuki told me you think Mondo is Cute" Chiaki rubbed her eyes and you flushed red. "W-What is her problem?!" You whined and looked around seeing other people behind you and infront of you, everyone walking to their classes.
"Forget what Ibuki said, i don't think he's cute.." You muttered and held your books tightly to your chest as you sighed and looked down. Chiaki then looked at you with a caring yet concerned look "Even if you do like him its about time.." She patted your back and continued to walk you to your classroom.
Once you got there you waved Bye to Chiaki and went inside, Bumping into Kazuichi which neither of you were looking where you were going.
"AGH-" You put your hand over his mouth.
"Its just me you scaredy cat" You giggled and took your hand off before holding your books up properly with your arms again. "Heyyy.. Im not a scaredy ca-" Kazuichi scratched his head before getting cut off by Syo "YEAH YOU ARE SHARK TEETH" She laughed and it was clear in Kaz's face that he was hurt as he gently pushed by you and went to the bathroom.
You sat down and leaned your head against the window being tired, you scrunched your nose before someone slammed their hands on your desk making you jump up, Jesus cant you get one moment of piece in quiet in this school?! You looked up and it was.. Oh, Nekomaru "HEY! DID YOU FINISH YOUR VOLLEYBALL WORKOUT?" He practically screamed at you, but an encouraging scream.. Kinda..
"y-yeah i did it yesterday" you looked at him and gave him a soft giggle before he nodded and yelled 'GOOD JOB' and walked away muttering some inspiring words. Once the breakfast bell rung everyone started heading over to the Cafeteria to eat breakfast, you got up and left your things at your desk and walked with Celeste to the Cafeteria. You both talked about how she won a thousand dollars in a Card Game Tournament. You nodded and congratulated her before going your separate ways and buying yourself some breakfast. You looked at the other lines and your face flushed red Seeing that guy in your Spanish and Science class hanging out with Leon and Fuyuhiko. You stared until Leon had noticed you and started waving at you, that was your que to get the hell out of there as you ducked your head down and paid for your food. You speed walked out of the line as you heard Kuwata screaming "HEY! HEY DUMMY! HEY HEY HEY!" with a large smile. You went to go sit at the table with your friends. You always sat with Chiaki, Ibuki, Himiko, Aoi and Sakura. You smiled as everyone greeted you with smiled and Himiko already munching on her food as Chiaki did the same whilst absorbed in her gameboy. Ibuki and Sakura where talking about music styles so that left you to talk to Aoi, you were talking to her about her swimming championship she won a few weeks ago until you saw that man through the side of your eye again, your face flushed red as Aoi rambled on.
He was getting yelled at for something by the hall Monitor, you couldn't help but keep staring at him before Aoi socked you in the stomach making you wince and hold your stomach "Hey! You weren't listening to me" she glared at you and squinted before you looked up and smiled "Y-Yeah sorry i got distracted" you sat up and sucked it up before you saw her look behind her
"By who?-" She looked around
"N-No One!!" You grabbed her face and turnt it to face yours as you smiled and scratched the back of your head "C-Continue with your u-uh... Swimming story!" You smiled and quickly looked at him from the corner of your eye and saw him looking at you, you wanted to faint as you quickly locked your eyes in with Aoi's to prevent from getting distracted again.

G-God dammit why do you have to look so cute?! Your thoughts winced as you pursed your lips and listened to Aoi.