Chapter 7 The Duo Not Meant To Be

Kai

Long ago I met a girl near a lake she looked about my age but her eyes were what captivated me those large innocent forest green eyes filled with more knowledge despite her age I had seen the girl in the forest many times before although she left that day I had remembered her name and that her beautiful eyes.

Years later I met her again although I never realized at first that she was the girl from before but it was her eyes bright eyes twinkling as she looked up at the stars is when I saw that girl from my childhood again although the more I time I spent with her the more I began to notice the change in my attitude towards her compared to others and the fact that I had always loved her but just hadn't realized although Happy seemed to pick up on it along with Zeref Dragneel who had forbade me for some reason.

Hime blinked in confusion staring up at me while I cursed myself for giving in to temptation you see I had just said my feelings aloud to her Hime's lips curved into a smile as she told me that she reciprocated that day I committed a sin in the eyes of my guild members months after we started seeing each other they found out the truth and so did her father Zeref although Mr and Mrs Redfox managed to calm them down.

Later my parents had told me of the story of former guild member and Zeref's younger brother who turned out to be the parents of Hime that war had caused enmity between the two kingdoms even after the outcome it had on those two still it didn't lessen their hate for each other thus I was not to go to see Hime at all.

Despite my parent's and the master's words Mr Redfox helped me sneak into the huge castle where Hime resided.