(Part 5) Arrival of the Pmatga Universe

While with Gloria...

Gloria accompanied Pac and the others to prepare a small banquet to be able to celebrate, besides winning again the attack of the ghosts, they also celebrate to welcome Gloria.

"Aw, thank you so much!  You're very kind, it was really not necessary all this"

Gloria said, feeling grateful and flattered that they did something special for her.

"No problem, we just want to be good friends, okay?"

Said Spiral excited and Gloria nodded with a smile.

At the end of the preparation, everyone came to eat the banquet, even other acquaintances arrived.

"Hi little girl, my name is Spheria, I'm Pacster's aunt, they spoke much about you and is a pleasure to meet you"

Spheria said with a big smile and gave her a rude strong hug, until Gloria could hardly breathe.

"Ugghh...! Y-yes, th-thank you..."

"And if you'll allow me to introduce myself, I'm Sir. Cumference, if you haven't heard me out before.
Aside from being the president's old friend, I'm also the maddest scientist in pac-world"

He said laughing a little, considering himself sometimes crazy.

Although Gloria laughed for a moment too and stayed almost thinking about it.

"Then Sir. Cumference, if you're a scientist, I have a question... Do you believe in the dimensional worlds?"

Asks Gloria, although a little uncomfortable because she didn't know how he would react to the question which she considered to be somewhat strange and fanciful.

"Oooh! In that subject it has always been interesting about it, it may be exciting but it can make it dangerous too, and... why the doubt?"

He said something thoughtful and curious as to why doubt about the belief of the dimensional worlds, at least to Gloria on hearing his answer is calmer.

"Uhm... well... it's a personal thing to say... can we talk in private... you, me and the president...?"

Said Gloria a little shy, almost whispering.

"Of course! Just let me finish my lunch and I'll talk to the president to come with me, in the meantime, if you want, go to wait in the president's office, okay?"

Said Sir. Cumference quietly and Gloria just nodded and goes to the office.

Inside the mansion, she went on her way in the corridor seeing the paintings and photographs again, she doesn't know why she is so interested in those paintings and photographs, but she feels that they're interesting... I think.

Gloria finally arrives at the office, and only what she could do is wait for them to arrive, while she observes what would be objects that are on the table, more squares on the walls, a big window and among other things.

Gloria takes a little walk inside the office while she is simply observing, until suddenly, without realizing it, she stumbles upon a heavy object that makes Gloria fall over and stumble upon the lamp above that seems to be a small table.

"Oww that hurt, where did it--?!?!"

Gloria was going to complain about her stumbling block and the piece that came out of nowhere on the floor, until she saw that when she fell and broke the lamp, the "small table" turned it into some kind of giant machine with bright colors.

"Oh no! That's bad!  They'll kill me if they know what I did !"

Said Gloria worried and scared, since she didn't know what that thing was but it could be a super secret machine that she thinks that's why it's hidden as if it was similar to a "table", she tries to make the object look like it used to, pushing it or trying anything, but nothing seems to work. She kept trying until suddenly it opened without knowing how, obviously that's not what Gloria had in mind, so she tried to close it but because of that, she fell down and tried to get out of there, a few seconds later she got out of it, but now she sees that her body changed and now it became a...

 She kept trying until suddenly it opened without knowing how, obviously that's not what Gloria had in mind, so she tried to close it but because of that, she fell down and tried to get out of there, a few seconds later she got out of it, but now ...

President Stratos screamed, as if it were a little girl's scream and Sir. Cumference was there, too and he saw it.

"Wait! It's not what you think! I'm-!"

"Sir. Cumference!! Call Pacman now!

She was interrupted by Spheros who screamed in fear, I guess they couldn't recognize at first that it was Gloria because of the panic. They were about to call Pac to take care of her.

And Gloria got scared of being eaten by him and decided to escape away quickly.