Controlled Sorceress

The next day, Smesh woke up and saw Cristina, who was snoring away on his chest.

Smesh: Oh~ Aww, she's so adorable~

Cristina: Zzz... Lux... I'm gonna kick your ass... Zzz...

Smesh chuckled and gently got Cristina off of him, and laid her down on the couch.

Smesh: Well, time to see how the others are doing. *Rubs his eyes and walks into the other room*

Masa: Hmm? Oh, good morning, Smesh.

Lamar: Heya, Smesh! Sleep well?

Smesh: Mmhmm. What are you all up to?

Masa: Ah, me and Lamar are having a one-versus-one deathmatch on Battle Blaze.

Smesh: Battle Blaze? What's that?

Lamar: It's a first person shooter game, which we're gonna test Cristina with when she wakes up.

Smesh: Ah, okie dokie. So, you guys need me to do anything, or...?

Masa: As of now, no... 

Lamar: But if you could do the laundry, then that'd be nice.

Smesh: Alrighty. 

Masa and Lamar continued to play as Smesh walked into another room and started to do the laundry. However, Jacqueline was watching them from outside the window and saw the still sleeping Cristina on the couch.

Jacqueline: Target spotted. Proceeding with mission.

Jacqueline slowly and quietly opened the window, and then started to approach Cristina.

Cristina: Zzz...

Jacqueline: Bingo... Come here, you-

MR Infinite and MR Crystal walked out of their room, Jacqueline quickly noticed them and ducked behind the couch.

Cristina: Zzz... *Opens her eyes* H-huh?

MR Infinite: Oh, morning, Cristina.

Cristina: Hey... *Gets up*

MR Crystal: We made you breakfast.

Cristina: Oh?

MR Infinite gave Cristina a plate that had three pieces of toast with jam on them.

Cristina: Ooooh, thanks! *Starts to eat the toast*

MR Infinite: You're welcome!

Masa: *Walks into the room* Infinite, Crystal? Care to join us in a game of Tempest?

MR Infinite: Sure!

MR Crystal: Alright, let's do it!

The couple walked into a room as Cristina continued to eat her breakfast, then Jacqueline emerged from behind the couch.

Cristina: Oooh, this is some good toast! *Sees the shadow looming down on the ground* Wait, what the hell-

Jacqueline used a spell to cover Cristina's mouth with ice and got her in a chokehold.

Cristina: MMM?! *Extremely muffled* JACKIE?!

Jacqueline: Shush. 

Jacqueline tightened her arms around Cristina's neck as she continued to flail her legs around.

Cristina: *Extremely muffled* J-Jackie...! L-let... G-g-go...!

Jacqueline: Pipe down, Cristina. Don't worry... You'll love it at TasCorp.