Izuocha-Kacchako angst

Tsuyaki here ya go hecker

Um, warning, KACCHAKO. NO, I DO NOT LIKE THIS SHIP, BUT ITS PERFECT FOR ANGST.

DO NOT READ IF YOU HATE KACCHAKO. THIS IS YOUR WARNING.

"And the number one Pro Hero Deku saves more people! Not a single casualty in the building fire that erupted in Hosu this morning." The news headline read. Another read: "Pro Hero Deku Caught crying on camera! What may the reason be?"

Deku read the headlines, but didn't truly register them. All that rung in his head was the date.

July 5th.

The day she died.

Midoriya headed to the graveyard and found the gravestone with her name.

Ochako Bakugo

"Hero for the many"

"Died for the innocent"

Flashback

15 years ago

"Deku!" Midoriya turned his head, and saw a brunette run towards him in a hurry.

"What is it Ochako?" Midoriya asked. He felt warm in her presence. She smiled really wide, then responded. She pulled out a card and handed it to him.

"Me and Katsuki are getting married! You're invited!" Midoriya felt his heart shatter on the spot. He knew those two were dating, but he didn't actually think it would get this far. He stammered, then looked at her, before responding.

"Congratulations Ochako. I'm happy for you." He responded, his tone dull, as he forced back his emotions. He wouldn't cry. Not...in front of her. "A-Anyways, I have to go. Duty calls. He waved to Ochako, before jumping away. Tears streamed down his face as he jumped back to his agency.

Flashback 2

14 years ago

And a year later, the two were married. Midoriya had come to the wedding, but had mysteriously disappeared during the ceremony. He later said he wasn't feeling well, and had to head home. Ochako never brought the subject up to him again.

Bakugo continued to climb the ranks, but he seemed to care for the number one hero spot less and less, seemingly because he now had a wife. Deku eventually took the number one spot, and Bakugo took the number 2-3, constantly changing places with Todoroki.

The smile Midoriya had always worn when doing hero work had slowly turned into a grin, then into a straight face, then a frown. Finally, he no longer smiles when saving people, but he does so with a scowl, something his younger self could never see him doing. The love of his life had been taken from him in one fell swoop. He no longer wanted to talk to the media, and run ours speculated something in his personal life had affected him greatly.

Which was true.

Flashback end

"DAMNIT!" Midoriya yelled. "Why did it have to be this way! Why did you....have to go?" Midoriya sobbed onto the hard, cold gravestone. "You ended up with everything. You even had a kid. Poor child has to deal with his father. And now that your gone, Bakugo is back to his old self." He looked at his scarred hand. "I ended up with nothing."

Midoriya stood up, and looked at the gravestone one last time.

"Goodbye Ochako. I miss you."

7 years ago