[22] His Lips on My Forehead

Is it okay to put my boy Kokichi up there?😂
•••
3rd Person: POV

Before Y/N knew it, the truck had crashed over her, as blood splattered everywhere on the cement road. Her body laid in the ground, as others around to witness this tragedy immediately chattered loudly among other fellows.  A small group of people were able to call for help from the hospital which arrived a few moments after.

The grape-haired male stared at awe, almost terrified of the sight. He couldn't find the courage to move an inch of his muscle and walk away. Despite that he was a former delinquent, the sight of a body in front of him was something he couldn't stand.

Once the medics had arrived, they instantly carried Y/N inside of the ambulance. Kuboyasu didn't hesitate on requesting to accompany the girl. The medics only assumed that the two were classmates according to their matching coloured uniforms and their school logo planted on their shirt. With that, they couldn't refuse on that offer and let him follow along.
•••
Kuboyasu's POV

The whole trip over, I took a glimpse at this fragile girl, making sure the doctors and nurses didn't suspect I was looking. I admit I still act suspicious and paranoid to some people, but the more I stare at the person before me, the more I think that this wasn't the person I thought it was.

'Even If this girl has the same hair and face, I can't just assume that it's her.'
•••
Hospital

'•••Hospital

Y/N: POV

No sound. No noise. Not anything that gave a spark of life in my head. I had no memories of what happened after I was fixed into this situation. The light I once had full of dreams and sunshine suddenly cracked until there was only a small area for me to stand on. I curled myself into a ball waiting for this nightmare to swallow me whole. It wasn't until a deep and soothing voice crept on my ear, calling out my name as if it depended on their life.

'Was that Saiki? No, he wouldn't call out my name with a desperate tone like that.'

My eyes flickered opened showing a blob of colour in front of my eyes.

"Kuboyasu?" I questioned, making an effort to sit right up.

The teenage boy turned his head toward mine, not believing what he just saw. He looked like he released down a chunk of regrets.

I drifted my eyes behind the boy and checked for any signs of Saiki. My heart wanted more than anything to just stay close to him after all that has happened. Right now, it still hasn't had time to process everything.

"Where's Saiki?"

I felt my hands clasped together by a rougher and larger hands. The purple haired male furrowed his eyebrows up, concerned of my condition.

"Why are you so worried about Saiki when you've just been hit by a truck? You need to rest!"

His hands quivered while saying hose heartwarming words. To comfort him from falling apart, I squeezed back as a response, telling him that I'm fine.

Kuboyasu wondered his eyes for a brief second before spreading a light smile.

He slowly stood up from his spot before closing the gap between us. My face felt it was ready to boil and melt away as he pressed his warm lips at the top of my head.

'Why did he just do that? I don't even know him!'

"Get better soon."
He whispered nothing but sweet things with his soothing deep voice near my ear before parting ways with my room.

I pressed my hands on the place where he kissed me which the warmth still lingered. I couldn't process what happened all at once! Even so, I felt like I saw a glimpse of heaven during that moment.
•••
Kuboyasu made a quick smirk as he swiftly past by Y/N's room.
Does he really love Y/N? Or is all that a ruse?
•••
Big shout-out to FanficTea_Reader ! Hope you read this because you helped me out a lot!

His Psychic Weakness (Saiki x Fem! Reader) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara