[19] I Can't Believe you did Nothing!

🌸I don't know if any of you guys know BTS, but feel free to play the music if you are!😊🌸
BTS - Dope(Sick)
•••
Y/N: POV

The first day of our three-day trip had finally come to an end. Although it's been delightful sight-seeing with other people, nothing interesting has been going on. I'm sure Saiki feels glad about this, but his friends constantly clinging onto him was still be the same thing seeing as he hates attention.

Now that Chiyo and Teruhashi have been getting along, I haven't been dragged into one of her crazy schemes. I wasn't much of a fan of hers in the first place but I can't say I'm a bit hurt.

We were gathered around a kotatsu table that seemed to fit six people. As expected, students conversed with each other as their voices layered, resulting in loud noises. I sat to those people who were in my group, dozing off. I swung my head to the side, spectating if others were doing anything that was to my interest. Once I notice a certain hot-pink haired boy take his leave from the clattered room.

'Did Saiki make a prediction?'
•••
🌸Because I'm the author of this story, I'm gonna make Saiki walk himself.🌸
Me: *evil laugh*
Saiki: You're evil
Me: I'll take that as a compliment
•••

With that in mind, I followed his path after he exited the room, wondering where this disaster might happen. I hid behind nearby walls when he begins to speculates my presence. There was a chance that he knew already I was there and ignored it for his own amusement, but that keep from regretting my decision of tracking him.

When his footsteps died down, I examined the area, it was only a beach that was close to the hotel.

'What could possibly be dangerous in this place?'

The second I turn around, Saiki comforted himself on one of the folding beach beds, lightly snoring as soon as he did. The moonlight shined on his figure making him seem like a god.

I stepped forward from my spot, about to move closer to his unconscious body. It wasn't before a certain blue-belled hair girl beating me to him. I watched from afar as she stared lovingly at him, carelessly moving closer to his face and pulling out his antenna.

Well, this certainly isn't turning out well. She just pulled out something that might kill the entire universe! I want to go over there, but I think that even an idiotic girl like Teruhashi would find out that's something is off. Oh crap! Saiki's going to flip!
•••
Saiki's POV

 Oh crap! Saiki's going to flip!•••Saiki's POV

"Saiki! Wake up! We got a big problem!"

Do I really have to wake up now? It felt like I only had peace and quiet for a minute. I guess I must've fallen asleep. What time is it?

My eyes flickered, not ready to be revealed to the world just yet. Just when it lit up, I was faced with Y/N inches away from my face. She looked troubled, what else is new?

"Stop yelling in my ears. We have to return to the hotel."

I turn to the side, meeting Toritsuka. What are they both doing here together?

"You mean return the hotel!"

"No, I mean return to the hotel, calm down."
I forced myself to get up from my seat,  giving a big stretch. I look toward the hotel to find it missing, not only that, one of my antennas disappears as well. The two ranted behind my back, assuming if I had killed all of my classmates. I can expect of this from Y/N, but Toritsuka too? It's like he's becoming a girl every day.

I sighed to myself and began to move up an old shipwreck along with skeletons and corpses.

"If this shipwreck is here, it must contain treasure equally valued to the hotel. In paranormal terms, the two must've switched places or apported, which means the hotel is now...at sea."

We all looked back at the sea with a floating island that contained a floating building.  With one swift move, I pressed my palm on the shipwreck and swapped the two objects.

Just in time too. A student was about to tell the others about what he saw. What a pain. That was too close.

"So everything's fixed now, right? That was easy!" The purpled hair medium commented, grinning with no care in the world.

"Not yet. Give me back the antenna you pulled out." I took out my hand and put it in front of him, while pointing to the side of my head.

He simply laughed it off, claiming that he didn't have what I was looking for. I knew better than that that he clearly took it.

"Saiki, I should've mentioned this earlier, but Teruhashi has your antenna." Y/N mumbled, but was loud enough for me to sound out.

"And you let her get away with it?"

Her legs trembled, as she focused on the ground, taking the hateful comment. Y/N's lips moved, making out the word 'sorry.'

"Hey, no need to get angry, Saiki. She's just a girl, you know." Toristuka I formed me, stretching his hand that blocked my view of her.

Ok, calm down. I'll have to use clairvoyance to find her.  An image formed in my mind with Teruhashi.

Good, she's okay.

An enormous bear roared as Teruhashi fell on her bum.

She's not okay!
•••
Y/N: POV

I couldn't face Saiki, knowing that I did nothing to prevent this situation from happening. What can I do to make it up to him?

I turn to Saiki once again with his eyes crossed.

'Oh no! Is he going to get Teruhashi himself?!'

I used clairvoyance as well, seeing what Teruhashi was occupied of doing. Unlike Saiki, I don't need to be crossed eyes, I simply have to close my eyes and think of my targeted person.

'He can't defeat that beast by himself! That's too dangerous!'

As soon as I was send that information, I teleported to that area, not expecting Saiki to be there already. At the same time, I pressed my hands onto the menacing creature, resulting it to disappear.

I disguised myself as a male version of myself for the clueless girl to not get any ideas. It seemed that Saiki protecting her was enough for her to think it was a dream.

No Teruhashi, this is not a dream, this is a nightmare.

I turn to Saiki, who was clearly ignoring my presence. With a mere glance, it was enough for me to know that he didn't need my assistance. I lowered my head in signs of my sadness, as I try to hide my painful expression.