[30] Karma's a Bush

(Yes, I meant Bush. It's not a typo😅. I wanted to say the word but not say it exactly at the same time XD)

(Also, let me know which Saiki you are on the pic above XD. 😇)
•••
The Next Day

S/N: POV

'Now that Y/N gave a good me a reputation at school, nothing can stop me! She even did so JUST for crates of coffee jelly. I'm stupid and I wouldn't give up to that temptation!'

Walking proudly in the hallways, people around me made room.

'Oh wow.  Did I suddenly become queen of this school? Y/N was better than I thought!'

Maniacally laughing to myself, a large hand suddenly grasp my shoulder and pulled me near an abandoned area.

Turning around, I saw,

You guessed it!

Y/N's alien friend, Saiki.

One look at him and you'd know he's smart. What would be the point in lying to him when I know that.

"Hey Saiki! Long time no see! Did you miss me?" I questioned, in an almost childish manner.

"Oh which planet did you hear that from? He answers in a blank demeanour.

The smirk that was planted on my face soon faded, replacing with a cold blocked expression.

"Look, let me get straight tot he point. If you tell anyone about Y/N trading places with me, I will let everyone in the whole school know that you're a freak!"

"Trust me. I won't tell anyone," The alien answered, holding up his hand as a sign of promise.

"Hmph! Good."

With a sigh of achievement, I strut to my class with no weights on my shoulder.

...a few hours later

"S/N L/N, GO TO THE OFFICE IMMEDIATELY. I REPEAT, S/N L/N, GO TO THE OFFICE IMMEDIATELY"

A sense of dread spiked me blindly. Students around me started whispering to one another as if it was the most interesting thing. I, on the other hand, thought nothing but positive things.

'Maybe Y/N did so well in a mock exam that I was sent to the office. Yeah, that's right! It has to be that!'

Standing up from my chair, I made my way to the requested room, taking small steps so I'd have more time to calm myself.

'If that idiot Saiki snitched on me. I SWEAR- I'll let everyone in this whole building-no-make that the whole world that he's a freak!'

Before I knew it, I was faced with a door that was waiting to be opened. And so I did.

Although, just as it cracked open,

.

.

.