The Man Who Can't Be Moved

Start from the beginning

"I have to check who is at the door, in the meantime, roll out the dough in the pie pan and pour the filling into it. " I quickly say, cleaning my hands on my t-shirt as I walk out of the kitchen, leaving my phone on the counter.

A frown appears on my face as I look at the intercom screen and press my finger on the red button to speak. " What are you doing here?"

"Let me in," he says, pouting his lips.

"Say hello first." I retort with a smile, shifting my weight to one leg to the other.

"Hello, first."

I press the button to open the door with a scoff, rolling my eyes at his reply and slide the door open, waiting impatiently for him to come up.

His voice booms through the hall as he walks to my door. " Hiiii."

As he steps in front of me, ready to engulf me in a hug but I stop him, putting my hands in front of me and making his smile drop. "Lower your voice."

He tilts his head, frowning "Why?"

I step aside, making room for him to walk in and he immediately takes off his shoes. "I'm doing an Instagram live. Unless you want to participate and drive the web crazy, I'd shut up."

He lets out a surprised sigh, shaking his head. "No, no thank you."

"Good... What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with your mum?" I ask, keeping my voice low.

He sticks out his hand and wraps it around my wrist, pulling me into a hug. "Much better," he mumbles in my hair. "And no, Elle. I saw her last week for the Fleetwood Mac concert.

Stepping back from his quick embrace I give him a puzzled look.

"You went to the Fleetwood Mac concert in Wembley without me?" I whisper shout and he nods.

"Yeah... I had a ticket for you, but we weren't talking so I went with mum. You know she loves them, " he mumbles, giving me an apologetic look.

He bought a ticket for a Fleetwood Mac concert for me and ended up going with his mum. It must be a curse. Me, him and that band don't go well together. And I bet he saw Stevie there. It was my chance to meet her, but no because he had to act like an asshole and ruin everything.

"Will it take much longer? Someone is waiting for us. " he keeps talking and I look at him in disbelief.

"Us?"

He looks like a toddler on Christmas day, ready to open his presents. "Yeah, we're going somewhere." He replies cryptically.

"Where?" I press further, folding my arms over my chest.

He gives me a mocking look, grinning widely. "Curiosity killed the cat, love. Don't you have a live to carry on? Your followers must be waiting."

I scoff, turning on my toes and walk into the kitchen again, giving him a hard glance from over my shoulder. "Try to behave, please."

"Don't you know me? I always behave myself." he replies cheekily, his eyes sparkling as he sees the ingredients spread on my kitchen counter.

I put myself in front of the phone and smile, "Sorry for the wait... Where were we?" I ask, looking around me. "Uhm... Oh right. We put the filling into the dough and close it like this." I explain, taking the mixing bowl and following the procedure under Harry's attentive stare.

Once I put the bowl back on the counter he brings it closer to himself, taking the spoon inside to study it, then he sticks his tongue out, licking the stuffing and emits a low hum of appreciation as he pins his eyes on me, smirking.