Gulf shyly smiled after Mew's mom found out about it. It was like Mew's mother was reading his mind. "Yes, a little bit."

She then caressed Gulf's back. "Gulf, thank you for always thinking of Mew and thank you also for doing this."

"It's the least thing I can do for him."

Mew's mom shook her head right away. "No son, you've done a lot of things for him. And I'll never get tired saying thank you for that."

"You're welcome mom." He smiled.

Overcoming Gulf's grief over his boyfriend's death was the toughest thing that he had ever done in his life. In a span of almost a year, 11 months to be exact, Gulf did his best to cope up the pain of losing someone. But he wasn't alone on this battle. His family, the Jongcheveevat family, and his friends were there to support him. Just like what Mew's mom said, he didn't need to forget Mew just to overcome the pain. Things would just be different and that's what Gulf felt. He totally felt the difference when Mew was still alive in many circumstances. Just like doing the birthday merit. Last time, Mew did his birthday merit with Gulf, but this time it was Gulf doing the merit for his late boyfriend.

The last time Gulf visited his apartment with Mew, it was full of sadness and almost ended with another tragedy. But this time, it was totally different. His friends Boat, Mild, and Run wanted to celebrate Mew's birthday at their apartment if it was okay for him. Gulf agreed after asking permission to his and Mew's mother. The apartment became like a preserved property for Mew, so celebrating Mew's birthday there won't be a problem. Mild and Run bought foods while Boat bought the drinks, and of course, Gulf bought a chocolate cake which was Mew's favorite.

They settled the foods on the table as well as the cake and drinks. Gulf lit the candle and they all sang a happy birthday song for their late friend. After they finished singing the birthday song, it was about time to blow the candle. Mild, Boat, and Run stared at Gulf as they waited for him to blow the candle, but Gulf looked at them instead.

"What?" Run asked Gulf when they were just staring at each other.

"Why are you staring at us?" Boat added.

"Aw! I'll be the one who's going to blow?" Gulf asked them.

"Why? Do you want P'Mew to blow the candle for you?" Mild sarcastically said in which he earned a nudge from Boat and Run.

But Gulf just snorted at them. "How about let's all blow it for him?"

And they all agreed with a smile on their faces. They sang the last line of the birthday song once again before they blew the candle together. They started eating the food that Mild and Run bought. While eating, they talked about a lot of things. A lot of unforgettable memories with Mew that they happily recalled. They also played some games while having the their dessert. Gulf smiled staring at Boat and Run who's bullying Mild because he lost the game. He was truly thankful for having them. They never left him when he needed them. They were always there for him to make him smile despite of what happened and cheer him to cope up everything.

It has been 11 months since New arrived in Surat Thani. Within those months, he experienced a lot of adjustments and confusion. He was living his new life without knowing his history. The people, the place, the surrounding, they were completely new. Another thing was that, he usually experienced some flashes of his memories in the past and dreamed about a man in his sleep, but he couldn't figure them out as the memories were unclear as well as the mysterious man in his dream.