sleepover at applejack part 2

Applejack and rainbow done finish with their food from pizza delivery from 2 minutes ago. She put leftover pizzas on the plate with tin foil around on it and put it in the refrigerator, and lock the front door. They went upstairs to her bedroom and rainbow dash put her backpack down next to the night stand get her phone changer inside the backpack and put it on the outlet to charge her phone then she take her yoga pants off to reveal blue pantie except for her yellow hoodie and she climb at front of the bed to sit down in both knees so did applejack.

Applejack: "are you ready for tonight."

Rainbow: "yeah."

She take off her sleeveless yellow hoodie to reveal d-cup breasts with bouncy a bit and toss her hoodie to the otherside of the bed.

Rainbow with lovely smile and say's, "go ahead play with them."

Applejack: "sure but first I take off my clothes really quick."

She take off her clothes to reveal green bra and green pantie.

Applejack: "now I'm ready."

She put her hands on rainbow dash breasts and begin grope them with beautiful moan from her girlfriend.

Applejack: "what a beautiful moan you got there dashie."

Rainbow: "t-t-thanks applejack."

She pinch on the nipples to make rainbow moan really loud a bit and she lean her head to right breast to begin suck her nipple to hear another moan from rainbow dash while groping left breast.

Rainbow: "it so good..oh..ah..aw yeah."

She feel her limited inside her breasts anytime soon from groping and sucking.

Rainbow: "i-i-i gonna cum inside my breasts soon."

She stop sucking on the breast and begin groping really hard to make rainbow moan really loud.

Rainbow: "here it comes, I'M CUMMING."

Her nipples begin to spray milk everywhere at applejack room like running water hose with rainbow screaming a bit and she lay down on the pillow with sweats on her forehead and heavy breathing.

Rainbow: "that's..was...amazing aj."

Applejack went top of rainbow dash and begin kiss on the lips for 1 seconds then look each other.

Rainbow: "i love you aj."

Applejack: "I love you too darling."

They take rest of bra and panites off and toss it at other side of the bed. They get in the covers.

Applejack: "ready babe."

Rainbow: "I'm 100% ready aj."

The room was loud by passionate moan and the bed has shaken under them...tonight was theirs.

5 minutes later

Rainbow and applejack under the covers with sweats on their forehead, mess up hairs, and love juice and milk stains under and front of the cover.

Rainbow: "that was..!

Applejack: "awesome."

Rainbow: "yeah and you wanna go second round later."

Applejack: "sure l love that darling."

Rainbow put her hand on applejack stomach and begin close their eyes go to sleep but they didn't realize under the cover there's yellow tiny orb from applejack magic went through rainbow dash stomach and it begin to glow a bit and stop.

[Here's new chapter for this story]