tell the story

Next day, daisy & pearl hanging out with her mothers and sunset shimmer at the dock.

Daisy: "hey mommies."

Both of them look down at their daughter with warm smile and applejack said, "yes little seed. What it is." Daisy replied the answer for applejack question, "tell me the story about how you met mommy."

Rainbow: "of course squirt. Canterlot high school having freshmen fair with me and your aunt fluttershy walk around looking for clubs and I found soccer stand so I signed up for that to play soccer and we run in with your mother, aunt pinkie, and aunt rarity then we become friends after that."

Daisy: "wow, that amazing mom."

Applejack: "eeyup."

Daisy: "then what happened."

Applejack: "well, we're not friends anymore after that because rainbow lied to me about didn't show up at the stand with her team but it was sunset shimmer ruined our friendship."

Daisy: "what?"

Pearl: "vee?"

Both of them look at sunset shimmer with angry look bit and sunset shimmer said, "yeah, I'm school bully to made up stories but not anymore with the help from princess twilight sparkle from equestria."

Daisy: "equestria?"

Sunset: "there a horse statue at school to be portal that's lead to another world equestria with magical ponies and any creatures over there."

Daisy: "how do you know that, aunt sunset?"

Sunset: "I'm from equestria as a unicorn over there to be princess celestia student and so I skipped my studies coming here as my new home."

Daisy: "whoa."

Rainbow: "after battle of the band over. Me and your mother start dating ever since."

Daisy: "that's a great story, mommies."

Applejack: "thank sugarcube. We get back home at cantarlot city on Saturday afternoon, you going to meet your great grandmother granny smith, uncle big mac, and cousin apple bloom for a first time."

Rainbow: "including grandpa bow hothoof and grandma windy whistle too."

Daisy become so excited to meet her mothers families for first time on Saturday afternoon and she said, "I'm very excited about it to meet them, mommies."

Rainbow: "yup, they will love you kiddo."

Applejack: "eeyup."

[New chapter is out]