Warning

This story is pure fiction and does not mirror my ideas of relationships and love. I do not condone the actions of my characters as I believe their actions should stay in fiction.

This is fantasy. Characteristics and many toxic behaviors will be written about that shouldn't be explored outside of a fantasy world. I am not endorsing, validating, or encouraging anything involved.

If you have a problem with ANY of what I explained then I expect you to stop reading now. You have been warned and I will not tolerate any hate or shaming in this book. This is for entertainment purposes only.

'''

Disclaimer:

'Lady of the Night' Copyright © 2020 Misty Hall. All rights reserved.

This story is subject to condition it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in a whole or in a part, in any manner, with or without the written consent of the copyright owner. Any infringement is violation of the copyright law.

If discovered that you have used copyrighted material, the copyright owner may bring legal actions against the other party who had plagerozed material. You could pay a legal cost.

If you become aware of any use of the copyrighted material from the Author, please personally message this account.

Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coinsendental. All characters, events, and places appearing in this work are a work of fiction.

Thank you.