She whimpered, her back arching higher, her body offering herself to him.

One of his hands reached between them and unceremoniously yanked her silk panties. It tore without much resistance.

While he continued suckling and licking her nipple, his hips were shifting between her legs, his cockhead rubbing at her sex, pressing at her slit, rubbing against her clit. As it swiped down to her opening her hips rolled, lifted her ass off the bed in a reflexive attempt to make him enter her.

"Please," she whimpered, so needy and so eager for him to fuck her.

"Yes!" His cockhead settled at her opening her hips lifted higher, pushing her sex onto him. At the same time,e his hips dropped, pushing his entire cock into her in one forceful thrust.

Beau sobbed her pleasure. He was so deep inside her. Her fires roared up as his thick throbbing cock filled her pussy.

Knowing her body, her wants, he suckled firmly on her swollen nipple, he started pumping himself in and out of her. Pulling back, he withdrew all but his cockhead from her then shot his hips forward, driving himself back into her. Hard and fast.

After a few times, he pulled his mouth from her flesh and raised it up. His stormy gray eyes hotly surveyed where they were intimately joined.

Releasing her wrists, he set his hands on the soft pillows cushioning her head. His rhythm became smooth, his hips pistoning back and forth. His other hand remained on her breast, his fingers squeezing and molding the plaint mound.

Whimpering, she brought her freed hands up to his shoulders, her fingers scratching on his skin, clinging in desperation. She lay there, being thoroughly possessed. His powerful thrusts shoved her ass down into the downy thick mattress, making her body rock. The top half of her dress was askew and her unmolested breast rolled fluidly with her body's motion, her engorged nipple standing proud, waiting for his attention. The bottom of her nightdress was bunched on her hips. Her calves were supported by his broad shoulders.

And the wet slapping sounds echoed up from between them as he fucked her, his cock driving in and out of her wet pussy.

"You like my cock filling you, don't you, detka?!" Dominic growled down at her.

"Oh, God. Yes. Only you." she panted, her body trembling with the sound of his words. The repeated, primal thrusts of his manhood so deep inside her. She supposed this was what they refer to as pregnancy hormones. The way it was affecting her, it was making her so hot, so lustful. She loved Dominic so much. Both his gentle and rough lovemaking. But there was something about the roughness of their lust tonight. His harshness was so primal, his dirty language was fueling her arousal to previously unknown heights, making her fingers claw at his shoulders.

"Yes. You look so beautiful with my cock buried so deep inside you, baby," he groaned, his cock pounding into her, making her body shudder beneath him and her breasts bounced deliciously.

In and out he pumped himself, driving every thick inch of his wet rod into her.

His hands went back to her breast, thumbs flicking her hard nipple, fingers squeezing, molding her pliant flesh.

She was so close. Her orgasm was on edge, ready to burst.

"Dominic, my love. So close." she whimpered his name like a prayer, emerging from the dancing flames.

Her head was thrashing on the pillows, her hair in disarray. Eyes tightly shut from bliss.

Lifting her undulating ass, sliding her pussy onto his cock as he drove it into her.

"Such a good girl. My detka." He growled, the force of his thrusts building in response.

The realization of how her body acted behind his statement only fueled the lust rolling through her and brought her orgasm forward. Unraveling from the depths of her soul, her fingers clutched at his shoulders, leaving imprints and her hips lifted up faster, harder, meeting every inch of him. His swollen cockhead was hitting her fleshy spot with precision.

"Oh, yes. I'm going to fill you, baby," he groaned, his cock driving into her again and again.

Beau cried out, her moans of bliss filled their bedroom. The wet sounds of their mating fueled Dominic.

In and out his cock pumped, up and down her hips rocked. Her tight pussy slid onto his manhood.

Her fingers gripped his hair, scratching his scalp. He groaned and bent to suck her nipples, one after the other.

His hand squeezing and molding.

Wet, fucking sounds filling their senses.

"Oh fuck! Fuck!" He growled, his rhythm deteriorating, his hips jerking at her spastically a few times then shooting forward with one final animalistic deep thrust. Grinding his crotch against hers he held himself buried deep inside her as his cock jumped, unleashing his load inside her, filling her.

Dominic suddenly kissed her so deeply, ravaging her. Her moans were captured by his.

She cried, the orgasm rocketing through her, its tidal force stronger, more explosive than ever before. More intense. More addictive. Her body was wracked by waves of ecstasy. Her muscles spasmed, clutching his dick, milking every ounce of his seed.

Dominic finished cumming but his cock was still throbbing and had not lost its hardness. Her shudders of ecstasy continued rolling through her, her hips and buttocks twitching and rolling as her clenching pussy milked him dry.

Then it began to fade and her muscles relaxed. Her one hand clutched his face, cupping, urging him to look at her. "I love you so much, Dominic."

"And I love you so fucking much, baby." His eyes roamed her flush features lovingly. Memorizing every detail. "I will protect you with my life."

And that was the problem. She couldn't let him die because of her.

Beau would die first.

***

"If this is how you act while you're pregnant, I'll get you pregnant all the time." He groaned while she collapsed on top of him.

Beau giggled. She was so insatiable until the early hours of the morning. It was a good thing Dominic was keeping up.

"I've drained you, my love?" Propping her elbows on his broad chest, she looked down at him fondly.

"Hmmm, for now. I will need a few minutes to recuperate." He squeezed her buttcheeks, and her pussy squeezed his semi-erection in return. "Damn."

"I know. Later. We need to sleep, Dominic. I'm..." She suppressed a yawn. "Tired." And she was actually feeling exhausted after their activities. And sleepy. Her eyes began to droop.

"Fuck! I'm sorry, detka. You should have told me." Dominic tried to arrange her very much sated and naked body beside him but she shook her head.

"Like this." She was very comfortable where she was. Her cheek above his heart, Beau succumbed to a much-needed rest.

Later.

_________________