4

[[ kinda dirty, but not rlly, ya dig?? & im sorry its probably RLLY bad im not good at making sexual things 😂😓]]

Y/N's P.O.V.

I slipped on my, I guess you could call it, sexy, santa outifit and slid one of my many santa hats onto my head.

I was going to do this little routine for Harry once he came back home which, now that I think about seems ridiculous but I can't back out of it now. Right?

Picking my phone up off of the night stand beside my bed, I start to play the song I'm going to be dancing to and practice my routine.

It's not anything great, really. Just alot of random dance moves.

After I got done, I decided to call Harry. As I dial his number, I hear the ding go off downstairs which signals that my cookies are done.

As soon as I open the oven, he answers the phone. I gasped and quickly took the cookies out of the oven.

"What?" I could hear panick in his voice.

"I burned my cookies." I whined through the phone as I threw the dark brown, almost black, cookies away one by one into our trashcan.

"Do you need me to come home to help?" He chuckled.

"Yes. I would really like that." I whispered in a childish voice.

"Okay babe, I'll be there in 5."

I ran up stairs and made sure that my outfit was okay and that my hair and makeup was fine. I don't really know why I go through all of this, really. Harry makes me feel so great about myself that I feel like I don't even need make up or to even try on my appearence because he makes me feel beautiful no matter what I look like. That's the beauty of Harry.

As I heard the garage go up, I quickly texted Harry.

im in the bedroom. x

I turned my phone to the song that I was dancing to before sitting down on the bed.

"Y/N? Baby?" Harry called as his footsteps grew louder. I quickly began to play the song as I called his name.

Once the song actually started singing the words, he walked into the door.

"Santa baby, slip a sable under the tree, for me. I've been an awful good girl, santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight." I sang while slowly moving over to Harry.

Harry wasn't the only one in this relationship who was blessed with the ability to sing.

"Santa baby, a '54 convertible too, light blue. I'll wait up for you dear; Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight." I whispered in his ear as I slung my arms lazily around his shoulders.

"Think of all the fun I've missed," I sang as I turned around and dropped and then slowly came back up.

"Think of all the fellas that I haven't kissed." I spun back around and kissed him right beneath his ear, leaving my red lipstick stain behind as a mark.

"Next year I could be just as good," I backed up until I was a good 3 feet away.

"If you check off my Christmas list." I said dropping on Christmas and list in different directions on each and then coming back up.

....

"Come and trim my Christmas tree, with some decorations bought at Tiffany's." I smirk lifting my right heel up.

"I really do believe in you," I sing walking slowly back to Harry, "Let's see if you believe in me." I kiss his jaw.

"Santa baby forgot to mention one little thing, a ring," I wink while pointing at my ring finger.

"And I don't mean on the phone, Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight." He just stands there with his jaw clenched as I look down and can easily find the bulge in his tight skinny jeans.

"So hurry down the chimney tonight." I lightly trace my finger down to the hem of his pants.

"Waiting." I whisper in his ear and decide to tease him by rubbing him through his pants.

"Hurry, tonight." I strut back to the bed and lay down on it while staring Harry dead in his eyes.

"Hurry down the chimney tonight." I wait until the music cuts off before blowing a kiss and winking.

Harry walks towards me and when he reaches me he climbs onto the bed and hovers over me with his cross necklace dangling in my face.

"You know, Y/N that was really hot." He says with his lips brushing against mine.

"I know." I answer nodding.

"And you should do it more often."

"I should, shouldn't I?"

"And it kind of sucks because it's only Christmas Eve, I can't do anything to you 'till Christmas." I smirk before leaning up to whisper in his ear, "It's an early gift baby, take it while you can."

•••

SRRY THIS ONE PROBS SUCKED 😒😓 & IT WAS V SHORT! BUT THANK ALL OF YALL WHO HAVE BEEN READIBG ILYSM & HAPPY BDAY LOU U THE REAL MVP 💞

+ A NEW THING 70 + READS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER BC I HAVE LOADS OF IMAGINES INWANT TO POST BUT I CANT BC I DONT WANT TO BOMBARD ;///