17 // tattooed hearts

thanks for 11k reads, much love!!

this story is based off of the song tattooed heart by you should know who already know who it's by

I recommend listening to the song while reading the story!! I'm so sorry I couldn't add any YouTube videos and ones that I thought I found were karaokes

ignore the purple circle around the heart on Harry's arm btw lol

Y/N's P.O.V

Pulling up to Harry's apartment complex, I stop and make sure that he sent me the right address. Harry moved into a new place since the last one "wasn't very sanitary". It's a very small, run-down place, that doesn't look very clean neither stable from the outside. I take this as a shock because Harry is a clean freak. He's always dusting the furniture around my duplex and telling me about how dirty it is when he sees a speck of dust.

I see a tall lean body walk down the steps with his jacket across his arm. Harry ruffles his hair while tracing his lips until he spots my car.

Harry nods his head towards me with a bright smile before jogging over to my car.

"You ready baby?" Harry asks as he climbs in, kissing me on the cheek, "Yes." I respond kissing him on the lips.

Today Harry and I are getting matching tattoos, we don't know what yet but we are going to figure it out on our way since it's a 45 minute drive.

"So what do you think we should get Y/N?" Harry asks turning his head towards me as I shrug my shoulders.

"Well I don't either, so let's be clueless together."

"How about we get something basic but has a lot of meaning," Harry starts chuckling, hard, before responding with, "I should get you tattooed because you're basic but have a lot of meaning, in my heart." He puts his hand down on his heart while laughing.

"Harry get out of my car," He sighs before unbuckling his seatbelt and unlocking the car door, "Not again."

"Harry I was joking get back in! Are you crazy?" I shriek while locking the doors back before he can open them.

He starts laughing again while leaning over to kiss me on the cheek, "I love you baby girl."

"I love you too, Harry." We sit in silence after that for a couple of minutes before Harry jumps up from his seat, causing me to scream.

"I have an idea!" He raises a finger turning to look at me, "How about we get a heart? It's basic and has some meaning, but it will have a lot since we're both getting matching ones."

"Okay, but where?" Harry is actually making sense for the first time.

"You on your upper right arm and then me on my upper left arm," I nod my head, while continuing to focus on the road, "Just as long as I'm the name on your tattooed heart."

"Vice versa," I see Harry smile lazily out of the corner of my eye as a wide one grows on my face, "So that's what we're doing?"

Harry grabs my right hand in his, answering my question.

20 minutes later, we arrive at the tattoo shop which has Tacky Tat's plastered on the front.

"Harry do you think that we should be getting them done here? I mean the place is called Tacky Tat's." I remark while staring at the building.

"Love, I get all of my other tattoos done here and you love those. It's fine." I unbuckle my seat hesitantly, before stepping on the gravel hearing it crunch underneath my Chuck Taylor's.