22 // cuddles in the AM

FOR MY FAV bblgumharry , (she requested to have her name put as Y/N btw so enjoy) :]

& u should probably listen to the song everlasting love by fifth harmony to understand when it's time

Y/N's or bblgumharry 's P.O.V.

"Take a load off on my private island, come inside and go into hiding I know that you've been sacrificing your time and need to time to unwind and let go, so let go, and let's go, and let's roll, and we roll." I peacefully hum the song as I wash the dishes that Harry has yet to clean.

[A/N: yooooo s/o to my G ticklemelarry for introducing me to this song, it's called i know by big sean ft jhené aiko, this goes hard!!]

He's been out busy with the boys for the past two weeks and I can barely get even a glimpse of him. But today, I know for sure that Harry is off so maybe we can spend some time together.

As soon as I place the last dish into the dishwasher, our garage door creaks open as big locks of curls peak through the door.

"Hey Harry!" My heart starts racing as he looks up at me, "Hey Y/N." He says dully while kicking his boots off and dragging his feet upstairs.

Quickly, I dry off my hands and throw the towel somewhere onto the counter chasing Harry.

"Hey since you know I haven't seen you in a while, that maybe we could spend some time together." He throws himself back onto the bed as I look over to the clock which reads 7:27 AM.

"Look, today is my only free day and -," I quickly interrupt him, "So you're saying you don't want to spend it with me?"

"No that's not what I'm saying Y/N and you know that. I'm just saying,"

"Alright Harry, I see. I'll be downstairs not bothering you on your only free day."

Clapping to turn the television on, it comes down from a rectangular hole in the ceiling while coming on with a flash. I decide to watch Clueless since it's Harry and I's favorite movie to watch.

As it starts playing, I walk into the kitchen to fix popcorn. While placing the popcorn into the microwave and pressing buttons, I log into Twitter and check my timeline.

@Harry_Styles: @Y/T/N is mad at me and I'm sad. Please fill her notifications with happiness. All the love. H

I retweet and favorite the tweet even though Harry is right upstairs. After I take the popcorn out, I hear loud footsteps above my head signifying Harry is making his way towards the stairs.

Quickly, I take the popcorn out of the microwave and plop down on the couch still pretending to be sad. Harry takes a seat beside me wearing a tight white t-shirt and grey sweats.

"I'm sorry baby," He says quietly like a little kid, "It's fine Harry I overreacted."

"No, it's okay. I just meant that since today is my only free day that I didn't want to go anywhere and I just wanted to stay inside with you." His hand finds it's way into the popcorn bowl, grabbing a handful.

"Well me too." I put my tiny hand in his larger one while leaning my head on his shoulder.

"I'm awfully hungry," Harry groans while clutching his stomach, "You sound like Niall babe." I giggle while standing up to go into the kitchen.

Without really thinking, I pull out pancake mix and bacon. I walk over to the large black wooden cabinets to grab a pan out.

After taking it out and turning on the stove, I set it on the stove and place butter in it.

"What's cooking baby girl?" Harry whispers in my ear while wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Pancakes and bacon," I answer before hitting him on his shoulder, "You scared me!"

"Sorry." He laughs while walking over to his phone.

"Hey play some music, please?" Harry nods his head in response while walking over to connect his phone to the speakers that are installed all over our house.

As I pour the mix into the pan, Everlasting Love by Fifth Harmony starts playing, "Always looking over my shoulder 'cause I don't ever wanna miss you." I sing as I look over my shoulder catching a glimpse at Harry.

"I've been thinking about you daily I can't wait to see your face!" He shouts loudly while cupping his hands around his mouth causing me to laugh.

"And I don't even know you but I know that I can't wait to kiss you." I sing along while flipping the pancakes.

"Somehow how I know finally when we lock eyes that you'll feel the same way," Harry walks up behind me causing me to spin around, "You're gonna be all I've needed you make me feel like a dream, whoever you are, baby you are, the one I'm waiting for."

Harry connects his hands with mine as we begin to spin around the room, singing the lyrics to the song that's blasting throughout our house.

"You're my ever-everlasting love, my ever-everlasting love, and I'm never ever giving up 'til you're laying next to me." We yell as Harry spins me around in circles.

"I'm so happy that you're able to be home with me right now, Harry." He looks over my shoulder and at the stove.

"Yeah me too but you're kind of burning the pancakes right now." Quickly, I turn around to have smoke surrounding my face and black pancakes sitting in the pan.

I take the pan off of the stove and cut it off before running to the sink to rinse the pan off.

"No pancakes today." I yell over the sound of the sizzling water.

"It's okay, as long as I have you and this beautiful life; it's all I need baby girl." Harry kisses me on my cheek and rests his head on my shoulder.

"I love you Harry," I respond while placing my hands on his arms, "I love you too Y/N."

Harry pulls out his phone and goes to the camera section, "You take so many pictures." I say before smiling for the picture that Harry quickly snaps.

I watch as he goes onto Instagram, clicks on the picture we just took, and begins to type a caption.

@harrystyles: CIA. 9:47. H & Y/F/I

"Harry, what does that mean?" I giggle while taking a closer look, "Cuddles in the AM, 9:47 for the time, H for Harry, Y/F/I for Y/N."

"How about CAD, Y & M."

"What does that stand for?" He asks with a grin on his face as I turn around to face him.

"Cuddles all day, who cares about the time, and just you and me." I respond while wrapping my arms around his stomach, "That'll work too."

Harry leans down and places a kiss on my nose, causing me to wiggle it. "Let's go take out Clueless and watch something funny."

"Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back!" I squeal proudly making Harry smile.

"Whatever makes you happy baby." He chuckles as I let go of his body and walk with him to the living room.

For the rest of the day, Harry and I spend it with cuddles and a whole lot of laughs.

***
I WANTED TO TYPE A SMILY FACE SO BAD AFTER THAT U DONT EVEN UNDERstanDD OMG

never fixed the bacon
or the pancakes
or ate the popcorn