"Are you mocking me??? FYI I'm the supportive fans who mature enough if their idol ones has a real lover! It's not like I could live as Y/N in real life dating him in such lame and too hopeless romantic fan fiction, you know???" she replied to me, almost screaming too.

"Yeah but how the others??" I asked her impatiently. "Do you think his fans would be the same like you? Bitj, I'm probably not a K-Popers but I know how some fans could be crazy. I'm not worrying my self, but it's Haruto whom I worried at. His career will be shattered away if someone caught him like a woman, and the woman is me, who's literally nothing in this world."

"Oh, maybe that's a good point." she commented.

"What? If there's another type of fans besides you?"

"No, if he likes a woman who's literally nothing."

"I. AM. SO. GONNA. HANG. UP-"

"Just listen to me, alright?!" Zia intervened. "So what if you're nothing? Honey, we're all nothing in this huge and complex universe."

"You know, Zi. For somehow who sounded utterly dumb, you're actually is philosophically wise."

I could imagine Zia was rolling her eyes. "If you're nothing, so does Haruto. Well, maybe just maybe he gives a little more significance contribution to this universe because possessing a high worth of DNA in his genes. Imagine having kids with him."

"Zia."

"Okay, okay. The point is, you're just overthink everything, Aria!!!" she chided me. "So what if you're just an average girl who's like nothing compared to him? What's important it's YOU whom he could in love with, no one else! For Haruto, you're literally everything by now."

"Ewww, Zi. Don't mention 'L' word so early! It's not like Haruto has asked me to marry him and living together happily like in those fairytales. We just made an assumption if he liked me!!" I scolded her.

"Whatever!" she replied impatiently. "But seriously, your overthinking traits truly a mood killer. It's some of your annoying parts, you know? You're just keep thinking the possibility and it turns out all BAD. And you'll wondering WHAT IF you did another option, and you'll start discovering another bad possibility from the option. Well, guess what?! You'll just ended up in the same circle again and again before you actually finds a happiness." she said to me, sharply.

Every words from her had piercing my heart over and over. Then again, if it wasn't a painful yet truthful advices, then it's not Zia.

"Well... so what should I do?" I asked weakly.

"Girl, enjoy this present moment. Just let it be. It's not hard if you're not thinking too much."

I mused. Maybe I should agreed on her. "Well, fine. But serious question, Zi." I asked her, "What if we're get caught by paparazzi? You can't say there would be no consequences."

"Duh, I'm not. But why would you think you'll get caught by now? I mean, Haruto is almost an idol, note it: almost. It's just crazy if there's some paparazzi following him 'til Japan just so they can caught his scandal. It's too early and for me if I was the paparazzi, I would following another idol who already debut and more famous. Do I make some sense?" she asked me.

"Well, yeah. But what if we're get caught in the future?" I asked again.

"Oh my, it's not like you'll having a long term shit relationship and getting married in the future." she replied. Ouch. "I know it sounds harsh, but you know I'm just trying to give you a fact check. Aria, just thinking about your relationship now. What's the point thinking such uncertainty future ahead? Too wasting time!" she exclaimed.

I smiled crookedly. Zia is really a something when it comes to give me the most logical advice ever. But this is what I just need right now. Zia was right, I'm the type who ruins every decisions that I made because I overthink everything, to the point I ended up gain nothing from it. I must learn to how enjoy present moment and took an impulsive decision just like her.

"Just make sure to not have a PDA (Public Display Affection) interaction. You know exactly why is there a word like 'Get a room!', it's not for nothing, okay? If you want to smooching around, or maybe making a baby, just hang out in his room." she said cheekily.

"You know, I was just thinking if I could learn one or two thing from you, but you always ended up sounds like a complete idiotic pervert, making me reconsider."

Zia was laughing hard. "Oh, my baby gurl," she sighed exaraggeratingly. "You know I love you too. Now, please describe the after wake up Haruto more spesific, will you?"

***

A/N

Counting days to actually witnessing Treasure to finally debut as Idol!!! But for now, let's stream Going Crazy Performance on Youtube, guys 💙

Thanks for reading this story, kind souls! Will appreciate it so much if you give votes and some comments too for a feedback, so I would know how and where I can be improving. Thank you! 🥺