End Note

Hey guys!

I'm not quite sure if I have any readers still on board at this point seeing as I've been dragging this story on for about a year and a half now.

In reality, I've spent nearly four years on this. I started it as a short story assignment in my freshman year of high school. The original story is like eight or nine pages, but I was so in love with the idea of loving and losing and I was so attached to those underdeveloped characters, I wanted to do more.

I did hit a bit of a writers block at one point, but I feel like, for the most part, this story has flowed better than any of the others I've written.

I'm extremely proud of this book and the characters. I'm extremely proud of Trinity for facing death like a true warrior. I'm more than extremely proud at how much of a beautiful man and father Julian grew to be.

Now he has two little (not really little at all) munchkins to guide through this tough journey that is life.

I'm tempted to write a story about them, but I tend to grow bored of spin offs, so we'll have to see.

Thank you to anybody who reads this story from beginning to end. Your support, whether its reading every chapter or commenting and voting, means so much to me. I offer up all of the love I can give to you guys.

I'm close to tears now, so I think I'll end it here.

Once again, thank you!

The End.

Word count: 40,345