Morning!!⏰

Rachel's Pov

It was about 8:00 in the morning when my alarm clock woke me and Ross up. It had already been a year since I had almost left to Paris. Wow imagine if I would have gone. Ross woke up and I rolled over and said "Morning Love, how did you sleep" giving him a quick kiss, getting up with a little sexy giggle heading towards my wardrobe. He said "Fine, how about you Sexy" getting up to sneak up behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist andd started kissing my neck from behind me. I felt so...RELAXED and COMFORTABLE so i turned so we were face to face and i put my arms around his neck, looked into his beautiful brown eyes, got up onto my tip-toes and kissed him. It was a amazing passionate kiss. I felt Ross inviting his tongue into the party and I allowed him in. We fell onto the bed and I pulled away and said before clearing my throat "We need to get up before we do anything, Emma needs to be fed. It is the first day of Winter Break.". Ross lookrd confused and said "But Emma doesn't go to school yet. She is only 3." I say "I know but we still need to get up". I put on a navy blue crop top that has white lacing in the back and a black high-wasted skirt with my black heels. Ross decided to wear a white t-shirt with black pants. Even if he didn't get dressed he looked sexier than ever. He went to open the door to our room and I said "Wait, you're not going to leave the room without giving me a kiss, are you?". He smiled and I walked a few steps forward and he kissed me passionately, but only for a few seconds before we had to go get Emma.