Breakfast anybody?☕️

Joey-lets eat!

Rachel-ok yeah so what are we eating?

Monica- pancakes (or waffles), orange juice (or milk), egg, bacon, sausage, and toast

Joey-sounds great, let's pig out

Phoebe-yeah ok..um mike I'm going to feed Dylan now (gets the baby out from Rachels arms)

Mike-ok..do you want me to come?

Phoebe-no, I'm not a baby..

(Phoebe walks into Monica and Chandlers bedroom)

Ross-(walks and opens the slide door to the backyard and Rachel follows behind him) Emma, Erica, Jack, Lily, and Charlie (who are all playing on the swings..) come in for breakfast..

Emma-lets go Erica and Lily

Erica&Lily-ok

Charlie-alright uncle Ross..come on Jack

Jack-I'll be right there (going down the slide)

They all go inside..

Monica has a 8 seater table..3 on each side and 2 on the last 2 corners..Ross sits next to Rachel with a seat left for Emma next to Rachel..Monica sits on one of the corner chairs next to Emma and on the opposite side of Emma, next to Monica, is Chandler..the best to seats across from Ross and Rachel is Erica and Jack..the last seat available next to Ross (a corner chair) is Joey..they brought out 2 extra chairs and scooted Mike and Phoebe across from each other, Phoebe being next to Ross and Mike next to Jack.

Everyone had there eggs, pancakes, bacon, sausage, and drink in front of them..

Emma- Erica!

Erica- what?

Emma- you haven't ate any of your egg!! You have to eat to be healthy..

This makes everyone laugh

Rachel- Emma, Hun? I think Erica can eat by herself without you telling her anything..

Monica-no, Emma is totally right..Erica never eats the egg.

Erica- but..

Chandler- (whispers in Erica's ear) just eat it because the vein in mommys head will explode and I'm sure you do t want to see that happen

Erica- ok!!

Emma- thank you very much..

Everyone begins to laugh again

Phoebe- Ross, Rachel..you have a adorable, hilarious, beautiful child in your hands..

Ross&Rachel- thank you very much (in Emma's voice from earlier)

Joey-can I get seconds?

Rachel-Joey? Monica just gave us out plates and we talked for like 5 minutes and you're done?

Joey- well, let this be a lesson..don't talk and maybe you will be as fast as Joey..

Chandler- yes because that is a challenge..

Few minutes later everyone is done and the kids head outside to play..Ross and Rachel go outside and sit on a table to watch the kids play..

Rachel- don't we just have a beautiful daughter? (Totally mesmerized by Emma's beauty and how funny she is)

Ross- yeah..she really is beautiful..and a heck of a comedian..but she gets her beauty from you!

Rachel- are you kidding? No she is such a babe because you are so hot!!😍

Ross- Rachel?

Rachel- yes!?

Ross- I love you (looking at her the whole time)

Rachel- (she then turns and looks him straight in the eye) I love you too!!

They both lean in quickly and kiss..Monica, Chandler, Phoebe, Mike, and Joey walk out

Joey- alright porn!!

Ross and Rachel part from each other..

Phoebe- aw we were about to get some popcorn..

Rachel- sorry guys, shows over!! (Still feeling a little embarrassed)

Chandler- Ross, you were getting it on!!

Monica- honey? (Whispers to him) that was a little rude!! (Then says out loud:) but you guys were getting it on

Joey- it was like porn but like in real life!

Phoebe- yes, very intriguing..and Ross?

Ross- hmm??

Phoebe- great kisser!!😍😘

Rachel- very great

Ross- thank you

Monica- ok can we stop talking about how my brother kisses..

They all sit on a round table, all facing towards the kids and watching them play..

Erica, Emma, and Lily are all playing on the swings..

Jack and Charlie are in the tree house playing some zombie killing game (Jack being the zombie)..

And Dylan being sound asleep in Phoebes arms..