Chapter 9

Luca's Pov

The relationship between me and nia has gotten better since the time we had dinner that she agreed to be my girlfriend just so out marriage can work. I was sitting in my office randomly thinking of Nia for no reason when my phone began to ring I checked to see who it was and to my surprise, it was Nia I got so excited to when I saw the call is from her.

Nia: Hi are you busy right now?

Me: no why? I'm surprised to see that you're calling me.

Nia: yeah I guess. Well just now my friend called me and asked if I had seen the stuff on BuzzFeed. I don't follow up with social media that much but it looks like I have to start doing so.

Me: why what did you see? What could she see that she didn't already know about?

Nia: well first I saw some articles about us and them basically assuming stuff but I saw another alert about a Madison Mayor. Would you care to explain why I'm getting dragged by this woman I don't even know? When will Madison stop messing with my relationship? Oh my gosh, I hope Nia doesn't still have a relationship with the crazy person.

Nia: what did she say? She's starting to get on my nerves now.

Nia: is that really important right now?

Me: yes. I promise to tell you about her but you need to tell me what she said. Yes because that's the only way I can solve this whole thing.

Nia: she basically said I'm your poor excuse of a publicity stunt and that I'm poor and a bitch might I add and that I'm stupid and oh that I'm not a threat to her. What's that all about? Wow, this is really bad. Why would that witch speak badly about Nia didn't she already left me.
Me: I promise to tell you everything. Will you like to come over to my place around in the next I'll pick you up. I promise to tell you everything there. I really need to tell Nia the story before Madison tries something like the last time.

Nia: hmmm ok, I'll clear the rest of my day. Thank God she said yes

Me: ok thank you I'll pick you up in an hour? It was 4:00.

Nia: ok. I can just know that Nia is mad right now.

Ughh what is she even doing in town? why can't she just leave me alone? Is she somehow attached to me or something? I started to pack up my stuff and decided to start my journey from now because it will 30minutes to get to Nia's office plus I need to beat the traffic.
I got to Nia's office and saw her coming out to the elevator. She looks beautiful in her cream blazer, black and white shirt with a black pant, shoe, and handbag
She let her hair fall now to her booty and her face isn't caked with makeup you could see that she did look natural.

 She looks beautiful in her cream blazer, black and white shirt with a black pant, shoe, and handbagShe let her hair fall now to her booty and her face isn't caked with makeup you could see that she did look natural

As she came out of there building she was bombarded by paparazzi. They bombarded her with tons of questions I walked up to them pushed them out the way and pulled her towards the car while they throw questions our way. I opened the door for her then walk to my side of the car. While in the car you could see that she is angry.