"You got me dude, wanna go somewhere?" He suggested.

"Sure let's go to our usual bar." I said and take my jacket from my chair.

We left my office and walked toward the hallway as we talked about different things when Klay stepped in with sweat.

"Yo Zach, Alpha." He bowed to me and after he did a handshake to us.

"Klay we're alone, stop calling me Alpha." I ordered him, I needed time off from being an alpha.

"Sure Blaze, where are you guys going?" He asked.

"We are going to our usual bar, I'm guessing that you went patrolling?" Zach guessed.

"Yeah, wait for me, I want to join you." He said and then jogged toward his room.

"Shall we wait for him?" I asked Zach.

"Nah he will know where we're going." He shrugged and I nodded.

"Let's go then."

——————————————————

"I can't believe you guys left." Klay complained, Zach laughed and I smirked.

"It's life buddy." Zach massaged his stiff shoulders.

The bar was crowded with people drinking and having fun, this is where we have our first time sneaking out of the pack house to join some party that a girl invited to me, I was rebellious at that time.

"How can you drink alcohol at this age?" Klay asked me while I sipped my whiskey.

"Perks of being an alpha." I winked at him and he scoffed.

"Is the Luna safe at home?" Zach asked Klay which didn't make any surprise to me that he protected that much my mate, their job is to protect the alpha, the Luna and the pack. It's one of the rules of the werewolf code.

"Yeah, don't worry Mia is alright, but the fact that she's calling us dudes makes me weird enough." He cringed and I chuckled, my mate is hilarious.

"Our Luna is chill just what we were looking for." Zach commented.

"Of course, my mate is the most amazing woman." I said smugly.

"Shut up! My mate is also the best one." He argued.

"And I'm here without a mate, lonely like a grandpa who has 20 cats." Klay sighed.

"Don't worry you will find your mate." I consoled him, I can see that he envy every relationship when we were walking on the road, the jealousy he felt, I felt like that too.

"I hope so but I can't leave my job as a third in command." He frowned deeply, his father is the one who ordered to be a high ranked at least the third in command before that he wanted as a musician pursuing his dream but all of that got crushed when my father demanded him to in charge of the third leader.

"I can give you a suspension of 4 weeks to find your mate." I suggested.

"Nah it's okay besides I'm not ready." He shrugged.

"Okay I won't force you but tell me when you need it." I said and then chugged the whole whisky down my throat, leaving a slight buzz inside my tongue.

I gulped, "Let's go back to the pack house."

They nodded and stood up, I stood up as well but stumbled across the table, they hold me by my arms.

"Blaze, how much did you drink?" Zach asked.

"I don't know...maybe 10 bottles or 23 bottles of whiskey." I slurred, the amount that I've drunk was phenomenal for a human and a normal werewolf but since I'm an alpha, this amount was nothing compared to 5 glasses of vodka.

"Blaze you're so annoying." Klay muttered putting my arm over his shoulder.

"I know you love me."

"I will pay his shit and you go put him in his car, I will drive." Zach ordered and Klay nodded.

"Let's go teddy bear." I responded to him with a whistle, he helped me up and went out of the bar, he opened the door of my car and grab my keys from my back pocket.

He huffed as he lifts me up and shoved me into the passenger seats, he wiped out the sweat on his forehead.

"I don't know how Mia can take care of you." He said.

When I heard her name coming out of his mouth, my eyes widened as I looked around me frantically, searching for her.

"Where is my Mia?!" I growled.

"What? She isn't here."

"Where is she? Find your Luna!" I snarled at my third in the command and laughed quietly.

"Fuck you're so drunk." He groaned and pick up his phone.

"I want to see her, smell her, kiss her." I pouted like a stubborn kid.

"Ok, then you will hear her." He said dialling someone on his phone.

"Hey, you busy?" He said to his phone.

"Okay, there is someone who wants to hear your voice." He gave me his phone, I snatched his phone harshly, he hissed and glared at me.

"Hello, baby?!" I asked in confusion.

"Hey Blaze." The sweet voice that entranced me for weeks, I missed her so fucking much.

"Baby, are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine, what do you want?" She said kindly but to me, it seems like I bothered her.

"Am I bothering you?" I asked quietly, I heard Klay slapping his hand on his forehead in frustration, he's so dumb.

"No...you're not." She said after a moment of silence.

"So it's true." I whispered, Klay was groaning like a kid.

"No isn't it, I'm just tired." She sighed.

"I love you." I blurted out.

"You're drunk." She chuckled.

"People who are drunk states truth facts." I commented.

"You're right." She agreed.

"That means what I said is true, baby."

"If you think so."

"I love you so much, for now, I won't leave you alone, you're my oxygen and without you... I can't breathe." I muttered and instantly my eyes fell down, I felt my body fall down on the soft material automatically.