him.

once assistant kang had fully rid of the coffee that was supposed to be served to the two presidents, he quickly left to the pantry to make a cup of tea for president cha, all the while running into his coworkers.

he prayed so they won't bother him, but alas, when has the world has ever listened to his demands?

"soyeong!"

one of the women called out to him.

"what is it? i don't have time for idle chit chat, the president is waiting for their tea."

one of the woman pouted at his cold response and began walking to him in what he'd call a constipated penguin way and held back his laugh.

"stop being so cold for once and answer the question!"

"what were the presidents talking about?!"

"is president cha seeing president choi's daughter?!"

soyeong looked at the women in disgust and retorted,

"one, that is confidential, two no! where did you hear that?!"

the women promptly ignored him and continued to squel,

"thank goodness! our handsome ceo is still single!"

"you ladies don't stand a chance, you know?"

"oh shut up, soyeong!"

the man let out a chuckle and continued to make tea and headed straight for his boss' office, knocking thrice on the door.

"come in."

the raspy voice of the blackette on the other side spoke. soyeong opened the door and walked to his boss' desk, peering at the topple of documents and mihyeon's lazy eyes.

"what took you so long, assistant kang?"

the blackette said, finally looking up from his documents.

"some of the coworkers were asking about the meeting."

"and?"

"i'll tell you if you raise my pay."

"double."

"i didn't tell them."

these were one of the perks soyeong loved about working with president cha. he'd always get his pay doubled, or even tripled if he followed mihyeon's orders well, resulting in him atleast getting his pay doubled in a month.

he smiled a bit and handed mihyeon his tea, receiving a thank you from mihyeon's eyes.

"assistant kang, i'd like you to cancel everything on my schedule from three pm to the rest of the day."

"understood, president."

and so, while mihyeon continued to work on the ever so boring documents, soyeong was found printing and discarding proposals that were either trash or atleast suggestive. the majority being trash, of course.

once it had reached three pm, president cha had left the office and reached the basement where their personal driver was awaiting. they discarded themself of their blazer and tie in the car, commanding the driver to send them to a field, precisely somewhere in the downtown.

the driver, used to the young CEO's antics clearly saw that he shouldn't probe and drived away in silence.

and as soon as they were on the road, rain started to pour.

just fucking great.

><

oh jeez i forgot to mention the story starts at the end of god dog arc so johan is coming johan is coming johan is coming johan is coming.