{A/N who loves the smell of henna?? I doooo!}

Freshen up, she goes down towards her dadi's room and is about to enter but stops hearing her name.

Her eyes widen hearing her dadi, she barges in her room.

"Dadii!! That is impossible. Ahmed will never agree for it." She pleadingly looks at her mother for help.

"Ahmed se humne baat karli hain uski fikr aap na kariye." Dadi tries to reassure her, seeing her granddaughter tense.

(I already spoke with Ahmed so don't worry about it.)

"Wo hume kaccha chaba jayenge dadi, wo Tuba ko pasand karte hain." She tells her worriedly.

(He will eat me raw dadi, he likes Tuba.)

"He is in the idea of love with her beta! Don't worry about him, he have already agreed to it." Her dadi says motioning Sahaan's mother to get her ready.

Sahaan stands there in shock knowing Ahmed agreed to it. Her mother takes her to her room.

"Ammi...I'm scared.. tayi ammi." Sahaan furrows her brows, holding her mother's hand.

"Tension kyu leti ho? Dadi hamare saath hai na she'll speak to her and jab tak hum sab hain tumhare saath kuch ghalat nahi hone denge." Her mother consoles her.

(your dadi is with you, she won't let any harm come to you)

"Now have some breakfast and check on Amrah and then get ready, the beautician will be here soon okay?" Her mother says to Sahaan who nods her head at her.

~~

Sahaan enters Amrah's room to see Isra and Azra sitting there with Amrah, seeing her jewelry and dress.

"Agayi meri hone wali bhabi?" Azra teases Sahaan.

(finally you are here my to-be sister in law?)

"You were aware? Was I the only one who got to know today?" Sahaan was shocked hearing Azra and is more shocked to see Amrah smiling at her.

She approved??

"Yup I did." Amrah says, happiness radiating from her face.

Embarrassed, Sahaan looks down.

Amrah gets up and goes towards Sahaan bringing her inside the room.

"I'm happy. My brother can't get a better bride than you and sorry for how I've been behaving with you. You were my best friend before and you still are." Amrah tells Sahaan and looks down, embarrassed by her previous behaviour.

"Its okay aapi. I know it was not your fault." Sahaan embraces her in a tight hug.

"SISTER HUG!" Azra yells and joins them with Isra, making them fall on the bed.

All of them laugh and Amrah groans as all of their weight falls on her.

"Get up you fatso's." Amrah yells at them but they lay still as Azra doesn't get up, being on the top stopping them from getting up.

Still laughing, they hear a loud girly shriek which causes them to turn their heads towards the door.

Hammad stands there, Ahmed behind him. Hammad looks at them eyes wide like a Chihuahua.

"Ho kya raha hai yaha par? Haye Allah Dadi jiiiii dekhein meri Behno ko ho kya gaya hai, aaj do ki shaadi hai phir bhi? Tauba tauba khuda ka khauf karo ladkiyo." He looks at them still horrified.

(What's happening here? See what's wrong with my sisters, two of them are getting married today but still? Ew eww you have no fear of god?)

All of them roll their eyes at him excluding Azra who blushes like a tomato and gets down. All of them get up and stand properly.