Chapter 17

Im so excited ending this and writing the 2nd book,"Stay With Me" c: I hope you read that too.

-

Yuka's POV

My whole body went rigid.

What? Himuro is my brother?

"If your pulling this kind of shit again to make me come back home [A/N:BABY COME BACK HOOMEE -SLAPPED-] well its not working." I gulped down the fear and giddyness.

And again,he laughed."You think im kidding right? Why dont you ask him personally?" His deep cold voice said.

No.This is not true.But then,memories started flooding in my mind.

I was playing by the fountain when a raven haired boy approached me.Who is he?

"Who are you? Are you lost in the villa?"

The boy smiled.

"Im Himuro Tatsuya,and im your bro--"

"He is just someone from the neighborhood,Yu-chan." Grandpa said.

The boy looked disappointed.

Shit.

Ditching classes,I hurriedly ran towards the gates.

Catching the nearest cab,I rode all the way to the basketball arena.

--

Atsushi's POV

I cant believe it.

I seriously cant believe it.The game ended,and the scored favored Seirin.

The whole crowd roared and cheered for Seirin,and all of us in Yosen,were dumbstrucked.

Kurokochin approached me.

"I hope we will play basketball again,Murasakibara-kun."

My pride hurting,I turned around and said,"Im never going to play basketball ever again."Tears threatening to fall,i went back to the bench and there,I let them fall.

I reached my phpme and saw Yuka's message.

From:Yukachin ~

Hey.Goodluck on your game.Ill still love you even though you lose.Hehe (•u•)

The pain eased slightly.I smiled and wiped my tears.

Murochin walked over me and his face held a gloomy but soft reaction.

"My goal is shattered." He said.

"But the other one,I will try and succeed." He left and the team was baffled.

"Its alright,we'll try next time.You tried your best." Coach Masaki said.

All of us nodded.

I miss Yuka though.

--

Yuka's POV

I stopped at my tracks when I saw Himuro walking down towards me.The game probably ended a few minutes ago.

My heart thumps so fast as he neared me.Should I ask him? Or not? Shit.

His grayish eyes examined me,and a faint smile appeared.

"So..He finally said the truth right?" Himuro said.

"Are you really...my brother?" I asked.After those words came out of my mouth,my whole body  shivered.

He looked down at the floor before answering.

"Yes."

My eyes started to heat up good time,and I chuckled.

"Why?Why did you not tell me earlier? After all those times ive been alone...Now I found a brother..." I slumped down the floor and covered my face.

He chuckled and patted my head."Im sorry I thought you werent ready for this."

He hugged me closer and then shit came up.

Atsushi is standing behind us with his half lidded eyes bore fury and anger.

"Murochin...." He pulled Himuro and punched him in the face.

"WHAT?! OH MY GOD! HIMURO-KUN!!" I rushed to him.He was holding his jaw.

"What the hell Atsushi?!??" I looked at him.

"Why is he hugging you? Why are you hugging him?" He said loudly.

"Because Himuro is Yuka's betrothed." A voice said and a man appeared in the shadows.

My eyes widened on ehat he said.Even Atsushi,even Himuro.

Three words appeared in my mind.

Fuck you,Dad.

---

Merry Christmas every one :))

-Aize_reo