Chapter 2

Murasakibara

Walking down the hallway with a canned juice in my hand that Himuro gave me a while ago, I stared at the girl who caught my eye. Despite my lazy demeanor,of course, I myself is a person too.That demands love,attention and care. But no,I only do that for fun.

Maybe I'll add her into my collection as one of my toys? What should I do? Should I make her scream for my name? Beg for my hugs? Beg for my kisses?

When I told Himuro about my plan, he frowned and told me not to do it to Yuka, I asked him why, but he didn’t answer.

He glared at me but he continued practicing though. I shrugged the feeling off away and continued what I am doing.

Yuka was pretty tall for an average Japanese girl. Her brown locks reminds me of delicious chocolate, and her brown eyes that reminds me of coffee.

I don’t know why,but there is something in her that makes me want to lock her up in my room,and make love to her until she's completely done for.

I hurriedly walked towards her, almost spooking her out. Her reaction was priceless. Her eyes almost gouged out of her sockets.

“W-what are you doing here?” She stuttered.

“You know Yukachin,my mother and father told me once that I should follow my dreams...” I said.Way to go Atsushi,way to go.

“I-I don’t get it. What is your dream?” She asked curiously.

I inwardly smiled. Ah. Curious little bird?

“You are my dream.” I almost let out a laugh when I saw her blush.

“That was uncalled for, Murasakibara-san." She said casting her eyes towards the floor and bit her lower lip.

Damn! Id give uo anything to taste those lips!

It was even more worse when she licked her lower lips and bit it again.

"Are you really trying to seduce me?" I said.

“What are you—“ I didnt even let her finish, until I realized that I crashed my lips towards her own.

Is this what heaven feels like?

Yuka

As I felt his lips on mine, I almost let out a low moan. Goddamn! This was suppose to be out of the picture!

He leaned in and deepened the kiss. I can feel his slippery appendage licking my lower lip, asking for an entrance.

I was squirming under his arms, but he held my ground. He grasped one of my buttcheeks that made me gasp, and triumphantly entering my mouth.

My knees are almost failing me, I can't even feel my legs. Am I even standing? Holy crap.

His tongue was moving skillfully inside my mouth, and it took all of my strength not to kiss back.

My head is throbbing, I cant properly breathe. He stopped when he finally realized that, and I weakly fell in his arms.

"Neh, your lips taste really sweet." He chuckled and licked his lips. I pushed him away, weakly dropping myself to the ground.

Tears pooled on my eyes. I feel violated. It was my first kiss, and it was supposed to be taken by someone whom I love and who loves me back too!

"Hey," He said and leveled himself to my position, "It was just a kiss. No need to cry-"

My hand flew to his cheeks. the slund of the slap I made reverberated throughout the hall.

Gathering all my strength, I stood up and wiped the tears that are threatening to fall.

"Yukachin wait!" He said following me. I faced him with fury in my eyes.

"Don't ever go near me again!" I must look really stupid right now because of the tears and snot, but I dont care. Im angry. He was a conceited man who thinks a kiss is just A KISS who had no deeper meaning.

I ran quickly downstairs, almsot bumping to every person that was going upstairs. The lump on my throat quickly blocking my airway system, which made it diffucult to breathe. Tears were falling down my eyes, and the stares are not even helping also.

Please,I just want  to go home.

Himuro

My phone rings and vibrated inside my pocket. I cursed at the name registered on the screen.

Hello?

How is she Himuro?

“She is fine,but I haven’t talked to her yet about that.

You know you’re the only one who is capable of doing this Himuro. Its better when she knows in the future.

..Do you think how can she react to this?

All she knew was about she was the only daughter.

Himuro paused.

But don’t worry, she'll accept it. You're her brother after all."

The beeping sound was the only thing I heard when I checked my phone. Placing it back to my pocket, I continued walking upstairs to find Atsushi. Where the hell did that man go?

I was too busy recollecting my thoughts when someone bumped on me. My heart beated fast.

"Yu- Takeuchi-san? Are you okay?" She was crying. What the hell? "Who made you cry?" Worry washing over me.

"I-Im fine, Tatsuya-san." Bowing, she left muttering a small sorry.

The creases on my forehead went visible. Who made her cry?

[Edited: 10:44 PM August 13, 2016]