Chapter 7

Yuka

The scene few days ago is still fresh in my memory.

The way he caressed my body sent shivers down to spine, and heat spreaded like wildfire. The kisses he left on my lips kept me wanting for more, is this even healthy anymore?

As I stride along the hallway, I can feel my eyes getting droopy. It has been days since I've worked myself to limits, since I am having troubles financially.

When was the last time I ate real food? Damn, ramen is not working anymore.

First subject was Math, and God knows it took all of my strength away.

"Ms. Takeuchi? Can you please bring these papers to the faculty?"

I deeply sighed. Gathering all of my strength, I stood and carried the stack of papers to the faculty.

My consciousness is startih to fade, but I have to atleast reach the faculty room. It would be a shame if I fainted without bringing these.

If the hallways are cold, then the faculty room is colder. The blasting air from the aircon is freezing, and I quickly placed the papers on the nearest table.

"Ms. Takeuchi? Are you not feeling well?" The woman asked. I looked at her and noticed that she is the basketball team's coach. I shook my head. "Its just that the room is freezing cold, that's all."

"That's strange. The aircon was turned off a while ago. Are you sure you're alright?"

It was on cue when my legs gave up on me. I was about to fall,but something-- someone,rather, catched me.

Murasakibara

"I'll take care of her from here, Coach." I looked at Yuka's small frame that was on my arms, and almost on the verge of falling.

"Be sure to bring her to the clinic." Coach shouted as I walked outside and carried Yuka away.

"A-Atsushi, put me down please," She said. "You can't even walk," I replied.

For a tall girl, she is quite light. "Have you been eating well?"

No response.

"I want to sleep. Is it okay Atsushi?" She whispered in a doting voice.

"Please do, ma cherie."