Episode 1: Blue and Gold

It was another weekend that the couple were free from their work. They decided to free their schedules for the whole week to prepare for a big event; the 56th Baeksang Awards.

"Love." Someone called me from the kitchen as I am sitting down on my couch, and papers all over my side table.

"Hmm? Why?" Still focusing on my phone as I continue to scroll up and down on the 6th designer website collection I've seen in the internet.

"Have you found something you like already? I'm almost done cooking our meal." Binnie asked as he continues to cook a dish, following a recipe he newly discovered.

"Ugh! This is so hard!" I sighed as I stood up, and went to the kitchen.

"Can you not find a dress you like? I've seen those photos in the side table, and there are a lot of beautiful designs there sent by the stylist." Binnie glanced at me behind him as I lean on the kitchen counter.

"That's the thing! There are so much pretty designs, that's why I can't choose!" I exclaimed as I crossed my arms over my chest.

I heard the stove turned off, as Binnie put the spatula on a plate. He faced me and pulled me into a hug.

I looked up to him, still hugging.

He stared at me, "But you'll surely look good in anything, love."

I felt the heat in my face, as I hit him lightly on his chest before I escaped inside his arms. "You're not helping!" This guy, really!

He laughed and faced the stove again, and started getting the dish he just cooked and transferred it into the serving plate. I, on the other hand, prepared two plates, utensils, and the glasses and sat down on my sit.

He put the dish and the fried rice he cooked in between the plates, before he sat down in front of me.

"Go. Taste it!" He told me, as he got a spoon of the dish and put it on my plate.

"Let's see how this recipe of yours would taste like." I ate a spoonful of the dish. It tasted delicious.

"How is it?" He asked me, as he showed me eager eyes. I can see that he's excited to know his it tastes.

I laughed at his face, "Just a minute, I can't taste it. I think I should mix some rice with it." I told him as I scooped some fried rice and ate it together with the dish.

I started chewing it, enjoying the dish. And there in front of me is a cute Binssi who's staring at me and is patiently waiting for my judgment on the meal he cooked. And so, I thought of teasing him...

"What?" He said.

As I gulped the last bits in my mouth, I acted and started doing fake coughs and asked immediately to put water on my glass.

"Omo! Why? Why?" It worked! I am laughing hard inside my head. He's panicking so much! He stood and bent down on my side, and offered me the glass of water. "Drink it, drink it!" Such a cutie. He's still panicking.

I looked to the right and saw his concerned face watching me.

"I'm sorry! Are you okay? Do you need more water? I think I added—" I can see his frustration and concern all over his face.

I leaned to him and cut him with a quick kiss. "Just kidding!" before I started laughing hard, and got the spoon and fork in my hands again. And there he was, he stood up straight now but was still in the same location, now with a poker face.