Greninja 1:

Greninja stubbornly stood at the doorway of your room, watching as you tucked yourself under the blankets. You looked at him with a smile on your face.

"What?" You chuckled. He made a grunting sound and stalked off to his own place in the corner of the room.

He shuffled around before getting under his own blankets.

Before long you were out cold, and Greninja watched your chest rise and fall with each breath you took.

You turned to your side and rested against the pillow. You were off to dreamland.

Greninja, on the other hand, began to feel sick. His stomach twisted and his limbs ached.

***

You rolled over to face the window beside your bed. The sun shined glamorously in front of you.

"You take so long to get out of bed."

Your head snapped in the direction of the voice. Who the hell..?

"HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE?!" You screamed.

The naked male covered his ears as he sat on the small bed in the corner. He rolled his eyes, grunted, and stood up. The blanket fell from his lap, and you turned bright red at the sight.

"Turn around!" You squeaked.

The man looked at you funny, yet turned around anyway.

"Here!" You wrapped the towel around his waist and sat down at the foot of your bed.

"What's the matter, master?" He taunted. "Can't see a little bit of-"

"NO!" You interrupted. "I can not!!'

The man glared down at you.

"I'm Greninja." He said.

You forced a laugh out of your throat.

"Yeah, buddy, sure you are. I'm calling the cops."

You stood up and ran to the phone. The man grabbed the phone and threw it at the wall.

"Remember this: I'm smarter, faster, and stronger. Don't try anything."

You sunk to the floor, and he bent down to your level. Then, he laid his hand against the wall beside your head.

"Believe it or not, I'm your buddy...your Greninja." He said.

His tone was strong and demanding, like you didn't have a choice.

"Really?"

He nodded. You sighed and stood up. He followed your example, and walked close behind you to your room.

"I'm going back to bed." You said. You flopped over into the sheets and fell asleep again.

***

"Wake up, (Y/N). It's been an hour." Greninja shook your shoulder a bit. You groaned and looked up.

He gave a small smirk and stood straight.

You sighed.

"Alright...I guess I gotta get you some clothes..."