9. beach day [🌊]

First of all, thank you for 600 READS GUYS! I can't believe this. This means so much to me! I'm so glad that you enjoy what I write! This all started with my unending love for our baby boy Varian and look at where it got me! I can't thank you guys enough.

Anyways, here is another one-shot. Enjoy!

----------------------------------------

You could hear the clear blue water of the sea crashing gracefully into the shore as it disperses into white foam. The smell of the salty air.  There were seashells poking out of the sand as it sparkled like a thousand diamonds under the light of the sun. You could hear the seagulls passing by as you felt the warm and gritty sand on your feet. The warm and shimmering sunlight hitting your skin, as you feel the start of your summer vacation.

It was a perfect day for a swim. Everyone thought it was a good idea to take a vacation to let off some steam. You hair was in a messy bun while you were wearing an oversized t-shirt over your one piece swimsuit because you were still kind of shy of wearing it.

You were at the shore, waiting for your other friends to come out of the bungalow and take a swim. They were still getting ready so you decided to go ahead to have a few minutes to yourself and take in your surroundings.

Varian was in the distance and as he was about to go to the shore as well, he noticed you sitting in the sand. He was afraid to come up to you, because you two haven't really shared a conversation before. Sure, you hang out with him, but only when it was a group setting. 

He went back to the boy's bungalow so that he could go out to the beach with Lance and Eugene.

As he entered the room, the two boys quickly noticed how Varian acted strangely once he came in.

"Hey, is there something wrong? I thought you were gonna wait for us at the beach?" Eugene asked the young boy.

"Yeah, I know. I just thought that maybe we could go out there together, you know?" He said, with his head focused on the floor and was fidgeting with his hands.

"Well I think, there's something you're not telling us little guy. Don't ya think Eugene?" Lance said as he was mocking Varian.

Varian nervously chuckles. "What? Nooooo. Is it so bad to wait for you guys?" He said, trying to cover up his lie.

What he didn't notice was that Eugene stepped out of the bungalow to to check what Varian was hiding from. He only saw you sitting in the sand.

He entered and finally agreed with Lance. "Looks like Varian's a little shy over our friend (Y/N). OH I GET IT. You've got a crush on her, don't you? "

Lance gets hit with this realization as his eyes began to widen and squeal. "Now we're talking! Don't you worry buddy, cause this lady's man gonna teach you all the ways of getting a lady's heart."

"Man, you can't even get Adira to give you a hug."

"Oh shut up. Our hearts are intertwined with one another and no matter how far away we are from each other, she knows that I think of her 24/7."

Varian interrupts them, trying to clear up their misunderstanding. "Guys, I don't have a crush on her! It's just that I've never had a conversation with her before, that's all."

"Wait, we hang out together all the time! Don't tell me you've never talked to her before." Eugene said in disbelief.

"Only when we're all together."

"Hey kiddo, can you tell Rapunzel and Cass to head out to the beach?" Lance asks.

"Uhm, sure. No problem." He says as he heads out the door.