5. ice cream [🍦]

HI! I'm so sorry for the last chapter! To make it up for the angst in my last chapter, I decided to make a fluffy drabble to lift your spirits up. 

I hope you guys like it!

f/f- favorite flavor

-----------------------------------------------

"Hey (Y/N)! Want to get some ice cream?" Varian said as he entered your room. 

You guys were next door neighbors and every Saturday, you would go to Corona and eat ice cream at the fountain.

"Sure! Let's go!" You said as you stood up and walked out the door with him.

You finally got your ice cream. Yours was (f/f) while Varian's was cookies and cream. You guys went on to sit at the fountain.

Hey, I thought of something! Let's intertwine our arms and eat like a couple! Varian said with a grin on his face. He was also blushing like crazy with his freckles and he looked way to adorable.

As you nodded, Ruddiger running up to the both of you. As you intertwined your arms to eat each other's ice cream, Ruddiger accidentally kicked Varian and fell into the fountain. You fell in as well. Both of your heads popped out of the water and laughed your heads off while your ice cream was being eaten by Ruddiger cause luckily he had caught both of them.

A/N:

I'm sorry if it's a bit short! Anyways, thank you for all the support! The comments lift up my spirits so much and I love reading them! I promise, I'll try to put out one chapter everyday. 

Love you guys!
-athena

Word Count: 182 words