27• *Tonight Belongs to Us [REUPLOAD]*

For all my sinners out there (including me)

Welcome to the ~lemon~ chapter you've all been waiting for

Just for those who are still confused, the chapter has mature content, so if you don't want the spicy, don't read it cause uhhh...ya know ;)

Don't worry, If you don't wanna read then that's fine cause it doesn't have anything to do with the remainder of the story :).

*REUPLOAD NOTE* The first time this was published, I wrote this really late and I was really tired plus I had to do something early in the morning so I didn't get to be REALLY SINFUL. But now, it has a little more than before.

Enjoy, my friends

__________________________________________

After Kanaye's arrest, things had been pretty normal....ish. Y/N was still a little shaken by the whole situation but didn't let it affect her that much. Plus, she had Hawks to distract her from most of her doubts and worries. 

But unfortunately, his "distractions" were always interrupted by something, so they weren't totally able to do what they wanted to do. 

But tonight was different; they had and kept everything to themselves, a typical romantic night. They were about to sit down and watch a typical rom-com, when Y/N decided maybe they could switch things up.

"Hey..." she started, "Maybe instead of a movie, we could....you know...do something a little more exciting...? she suggested as she stood up, took the remote from Keigo and turned off the TV.

Keigo smirked, "And what do you suggest we do, Ms. L/N...?" he said standing up, somewhat towering over her. 

Y/N's face erupted into a blush, "I mean, you know, I uh," she said stuttering and mixing her entire sentence up. 

Keigo took her hand and led her to his room, lightly pushing her onto his bed once they arrived, "Is it something that starts with this..." he said as he climbed onto of her, weaving his hand into hers, "And this?" he said as he started kissing her jawline, making his way over to his lips. "Tell me Y/N," he whispered against her lips, "Is this what you wanted by chance?" he huskily said as leaned down further

"K-Keigo" she called as she moved her head to finally connect their lips.

The kiss went from light and slow to passionate and somewhat rough as their fingers fervently ran through each others hair. 

After a while, their lips disconnected as their heavy pants filled the semi-dark room. Keigo brought himself up to look at her disheveled state as he smiled, "You make such a pretty face when you're turned on~" he said as he lowered his head down to her neck. 

Y/N moaned quietly as he continued to work on her neck, leaving marks everywhere his lips touched.

"So please..." he said, his breath hitting her skin making her shudder slightly, "Please keep making that face..." he said as he continued to leave marks all over her neck. Y/N could feel her body being pressed deeper and deeper into the bed under his weight as he continued to work on her neck.

 Then suddenly, out of impatience, he tugged on her shirt, signaling her to take it off which she did as well as un clip her bra. As he took off her bra, he became mesmerized at the sight before him. Quickly, though, Y/N covered herself up, a blush erupting onto her face.

"Don't be so embarrased," Keigo scoffed as he removed her hands from her chest.

Satisfied, Keigo immediately came down to her chest area, touching, kissing, and biting every place he could find.