22 • New Secrets, Overdue Confessions

Ever just get so overwhelmed by the number of handsome husbands in anime?

And now I gotta add Miya Atsumu and Daisuke Kambe to the list, smh.

I lowkey wanna write stories on both of them.... what do you guys think?

Anyways, enjoy!

_______________________________________________________

Today had to be the day. The day where I would tell Keigo my answer, and what better place to do it than on our first date.

But first, we needed to do some hero work!

Just then, Y/N's phone rang, blaring her annoying ringtone. "What is it now?" she asked as she answered the phone. 

"Don't be so rude, I just wanted to ask you if you would like to to accompany me on a little mission~?" Kanaye said on the other side of the line. Y/N let out a groan as she thought about it. 

"I guess I could give my mission to one of my subordinates at the Endeavor agency..." she trailed off, "It won't take long, will it? I'm going to a dinner tonight and I want to be able to make myself presentable before I go..." she said lightly blushing at the thought. Kanaye paused for a moment, in a bit of angry silence.

"No, it shouldn't take that long. You'll be back in time...hopefully," he said "You did ask me to train you after all and what better way to learn than up close?"

Y/N paused for a moment. "Well then, when are we going" she said. 

"How about in 20 minutes. Meet me outside the Endeavor agency then and we'll go from there," he explained, "See you then," he said hanging up the phone. 

I wonder what this mission could be?

_______________________________________________________

Y/N stood outside of the agency, a little earlier than Kanaye but at least she was there. After about five minutes, Kanaye appeared in this really expensive sports car. 

"Wow, nice ride! When did you get this?!" she exclaimed as she ran up to the car. 

"I mean, I was one of the top hero's in America, so I decided to use some of the money to treat myself," he chuckled as he unlocked the door and she got in. 

"So, what's this mission of yours that you so desperately wanted me to join," she joked as she got settled and buckled in. Kanaye looked at her and gave her a sweet smile.

"I happen to know some secret info on the League of Villians which has given me some really good intel on where they currently are right now," he said awaiting praise for being able to accomplish such a feat but was met with a puzzled look from Y/N.

"So, I'm assuming that you've told other hero's and the police...right?" 

"Nope," he bluntly said, "Just you and me," he started to drive away from the agency. Y/N looked at him with a confused look look, not really understanding what exactly they were going to do. "Don't worry, I'm not kidnapping you or anything like that. It's just if too many people know, the League might catch the wind and relocate. This is my only chance to catch them so I can complete the mission I came to Japan for..." he trailed off, lost in thought. 

"Oh, I see...well," she gave him a pat on his shoulder, "I'm here to help you. I'll do all I can to take them down," she was now getting really excited. Kanaye looked at her and smiled,