Ch-16 A baby wolf?!

Start from the beginning

Jonathan's line:
Guy....her eyes he said with widen eyes.

Tyler's line:
They're are.....golden eyes he said as she looks up at us with a confused look.

Evan's line:
They're......so beautiful I said as the baby wolf girl started to cry softly.

Evan's line:
Hey......shhhh it's okay....please don't cry I said rubbing her cheek softly as she starts to whimper softly.

Evan's line:
That's it little one......your okay I said as she stops crying and looks up at me.

She then reaches up with her tiny hands and grips my finger making my heart miss a beat. I look down at her to see that she was trying to reach up for me making me smile at her and for some unknown reason I started get this feeling like I didn't want to let Y/n and her children go like Y/n and her children were apart of me and that Y/n children needed me to be their dad

So with no hesitation I pick her up and held her in my arms like I was her father looking down at the healthy wolfgirl. She started to yawn tiredly and cuddles against me grabbing my white shirt making cute little baby noises that made me chuckled softly while she wagging her small fluffy tail.

Tyler & Jonathan's line:
Awwwwwww!!! They said as I look up at them to see that they are making really cute faces at me and the baby making me blush softly and look away.

Then heard Y/n groan as I turn around to see that Y/n was starting to open her eyes as shifted my body to face her with her wolf daughter in my arms her daughter looks up at me with a confused look on her face.

Evan's line:
Looks like your mommy is about to wake up I said looking down at her and boob her little noises softly making her giggle softly as she reaches up for me.

I then look back at Y/n as she opens her eyes softly and look over at me and tries to get up but failed miserably.

Evan's line:
Hey babe....take it easy I said reaching out to her with only one hand while holding her daughter in my arms.

Y/n's line:
E-Evan......w-what happen she ask?? Rubbing her forehead softly.

Evan's line:
Well....after you deliver your second daughter you....completely passed out leaving me.....Tyler and Jonathan to look after the kids while you were out I said as she froze as her eyes widen.

Y/n's line:
What?! Evan are the babies okay she ask?! Starting to panic a little bit.

Evan's line:
Hey easy.....they're fine don't worry I have one of them in my arms right now I said as she looks down at her daughter and her eyes widen seeing that her daughter was a wolf girl.

Evan's line:
I understand if you don't like her as a.. I started by Y/n soft sobbing sound.

Y/n's line:
E-Evan....please let me hold her please she said holding her arms out as I smiled and handed her to Y/n as she starts crying softly kissing her daughter head softly as she smiles softly.

All the wolf girl did was just smiled happily obviously glad to see her mother was happy to see her and her siblings as she still had my finger.

Tyler's line:
*laughs a little* You know Y/n while you were out cold.....Evan here was being a great father to this little one that you are holding right now he said pointing at me as I blush softly.

Y/n's line:
Wait really Evan she ask?? Looking at me as I scratched the back of my head.

Evan's line:
Uhhh....I....yeah I said looking down at the floor with embarrassment.

Y/n's line:
Wow......that is really nice of you she said kissing my cheek softly as I blush.

Jonathan's line:
Well......what are you going to name them he ask?? As I pick up the two babies and laid them next to Y/n as she smiles softly at him and look at Jon.

Y/n's line:
Well....I chose one for my son and Evan already chose two names for my two daughters she said looking over at me.

Jonathan's line:
Did you really Evan he ask?? As I just nodded at them making them smile.

Tyler's line:
Well what did you choose for the girls he ask?? As I smiled at them.

Evan's line:
Vanessa and Victoria is what I chose I said looking down at the angels.

Tyler's line:
Beautiful names he said looking at me then look at the newborn girls.

Jonathan's line:
But which one is Vanessa and Victoria he ask?? As I look up at her.

Y/n's line:
Well I think the one who is a wolf should be.....Vanessa and the other one is Victoria she said looking at her.

Jonathan's line:
Sounds perfect to me he said making the okay finger sign as he smiles at us.

Tyler's line:
And what's the boys name he ask?? As I look over at Y/n who was smiling.

Y/n's line:
I decided to name him....Ethan she said as they nodded at her.

??? Line:
What a perfect name for a little baby boy said a familiar voice as Y/n looks up with fear while shaking at the same time. I soon turn around and glared at the person that spoke along with Tyler who got right next to me as Jonathan got right next to Y/n's two children.
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Oliver...

To be continued~
===========================

HOLY CRAP!! DIDN'T SEE THAT ONE COMING!! Your last born is a wolf child but you didn't care what she was. But there's one problem Oliver found you and the others.

What will happen when he see your wolf daughter? Read the next chapter to find out what happens next!!