Ch-6 Evan's past

Evan's POV~

After we left the hospital we made our way to the car but as we were going to get in when Y/n grab my arm hiding behind me making me look at her and froze seeing how scared she was.

Evan's line:
Y/n......what's wrong I ask? But she didn't respond as I look up at the guys who was glaring at someone.

Evan's line:
What are you guys glaring at I ask? As Marcel turn to look at me.

Marcel's line:
You should look for yourself he said looking back at the person.

I blink a few times confused as I look into the directions and I froze feeling my anger coming to me seeing it was Oliver grinning at us.

Evan's line:
What are you doing here Oliver I ask?! In anger as he turns to looks at me.

Oliver's line:
I'm sorry do I know you he ask?

Evan's line:
Oh I don't know.....just the person that busted your a** 29 years ago!!! I yelled in rage as he just looks at me confused.

He blinks a few times at me and then his widen as he remembers me.

Oliver's line:
Oh now I remember you he said glaring at me as I glared back at him.

Evan's line:
Glad you remember me Oliver I growled at him as he growls at him.

He then looks behind me to see Y/n who was confused and grins at her.

Oliver's line:
Come one babe let's go home you don't need these guys he said walking up slowly to her as she gets super scared.

Oliver's line:
Your must be too smart to go with these guys he said as I just glared at him as she trembles in fear.

Oliver's line:
It's not okay to talk to strangers that you don't know so it's best if you come back home with me if you don't want to get hurt by any strangers he said as he was about to grab her hand when.....

Y/n's line:
NO!!! She yells as she slaps his hand away from her as he stands there in silence as she gets in front of me.

Evan's thoughts:
What is she doing I ask?! Get worried.

Oliver's line:
Y/n......why would you say no to me...... what did I do wrong he ask? As Y/n grabs her hand and revealing the bruises and scars that she had all these month while me and my crew froze.

Y/n's line:
You hurt me more then you can ever know she said with tears in her face.

Craig's line:
Y/n he said placing one hand to his mouth as the others clutch their fist.

Evan's thoughts:
He....did.....all....this.....to HER!!! I said as my eyes turn from brown to red.

Y/n's line:
And whenever you promise me that you won't hurt me again you always break that promise she said looking down at the street as she sighs softly.

Y/n's line:
Just because you were my lover.......it doesn't mean that you can just control of my life and what I can wear and do what you think is right she said.

Y/n's line:
I'm not your property Oliver......I'm a normal human being.....I'm sorry but I'm just......done being your doll she said as Oliver started glaring now.

Oliver's line:
Are you breaking up with me he ask? As I Immediately got in front of her.

Y/n's line:
YES!! I AM BREAKING UP WITH YOU AND YOU CAN'T FORCE ME BACK WITH YOU!! She yells in anger.

Oliver's line:
NO ONE BREAKS UP WITH ME!!! YOU ARE GOING BACK WITH ME WHERE YOU BELONG!! He yells about to grab her arm when I stop him.

Evan's line:
You heard her Oliver.....you can't force her to go back home because you'll just hurt her more and if you want her you have to go through me and my crew I said growling at him as he growls back at me when he stops and smiles evilly.