*

"Okay, that's for tonight"
Kaguya stood up from her seat
"I will not drain her blood tonight... not yet"
She walked to the door but halted and Apparated away and appeared in front of Sasuke.
"You've been a greatest instrument for us, Sasuke and I'm thankful for that"
She smirked
"Especially helping us to barge in inside Hogwarts without them noticing our presence. I'm grateful but..."
She slowly leaned and whispered to his ear
"But... as I can see your attitude this night, the way you reacted... It tells us that you're not completely loyal to me"
And with that, in the blink of an eye everyone except Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura left the room.

The door banged close, tightly locked by dark magic.

Everything went silent but Naruto cut it out by his angry shout towards Sasuke.
"DAMN YOU BASTARD!"
Naruto screamed, he thrashed violently but only weakened more until he dropped on the floor like a dead meat, but he was still conscious.

Sasuke didn't speak a word and slowly undo the spell with his wand that was hidden in his robe all along.

He slowly stood up and went to Naruto.

"What are you looking at, Bastard?!"
Naruto growled

"Hn"
Sasuke cast another spell to untie Naruto

Naruto's rope broke out but he was still weak and can't stand.
"Why are you helping me?"

"Hn"
Sasuke grunted and walk away

"Oi! SASUKE-TEME! I'M TALKING TO YOU! DON'T YOU DARE TURN YOUR BACK TO ME!"
Naruto snapped

Sasuke turned around and glared at him
"Shut that loudmouth of yours or they will come back here"

Naruto growled and shut his mouth.
Sasuke slowly walk towards the table and jump on top of it, near to the unconscious pinkette that made Naruto growled.

"Don't you dare tou-"
Naruto stopped talking as he saw Sasuke's eyes... the way he looked looked at her.
Am I imagining things?!
He stared at the Uchiha in shock.

Sasuke crouched down, staring Sakura intently.
Messy pink hair that covered her face and the bloody wound in her inner left forearm.

Small letters carved into her bleeding flesh that says: M U D B L O O D

Sasuke gritted his teeth and clenched his hands into fist. He really want to murder those people right now for doing this to her.
Damn it!
He slowly reached to her pink locks and tucked it behind her ears.
He stared at her pale face and pointed his wand to her bleeding head and forearm and heal her wounds.

Naruto was already gaping
Did the Uchiha shows affection?!
He can't believe what he saw

Sasuke ignored Naruto's burning stare towards him and concentrated to the girl.
He hesitantly reached to her wound that was now turned into scar, tracing the words by his fingers and felt his heart being squeeze out of him that it hurts so badly.

Naruto's eyes softened at the sight and sighed
"You know what Sasuke? I always love her as a sister but I want more than that.
I wanted to win her heart but it's useless because it already belongs to someone else"

Sasuke tensed at Naruto's words and he felt a weird feeling inside his heart that only made him gritted his teeth and closed his eyes tightly.

But Naruto continued and his next words caught the Uchiha off gaurd and snapped his eyes back wide open.

"And that someone else is none other than...
YOU... and it make me jealous of how you got her attention easily without doing anything."

Sasuke blinked and slowly reached to her body, circling his arms around her and brought her closer to him in a sitting position.
Sakura
He murmured as he brought his hand to her head and slowly pulled it down to his chest.