*

He saw his blue eyes narrowed in slits, glaring at him while a frown was placed on his lips.

"So this is where you headed, Sasuke"
Naruto growled and pulled the Uchiha away.

Naruto is not dumb and Sasuke can't easily fool him because he already know where Sasuke was heading.

He know this room since he was in his first-year years. He's kind of person that will explore everything and there is this time that he explored around Hogwarts and found this room...

The vanishing room of requirements

It's obviously Sasuke is going to enter the room of requirements and he will NOT allow that!
He got this feeling that something bad will happen if Sasuke will enter there.
"I won't let you go there!"
Naruto snapped at Sasuke, gripping his arms in place.

"Shut up dobe and let go of me"
Sasuke spatted with anger laced in each word

"I WILL NO-"
Naruto was cut out as he notice something in the wall.

Sasuke followed Naruto's gaze and landed on the door that appeared in front in front of them.

It already appeared!
He have to get in there as soon as possible and tell the them that Hogwarts already knew that they will attack! He have no time to lose!
He sighed in annoyance and frowned, but his frown changed into smirk when he notice Naruto's grip loosen...
because the idiot was so focus at the door that appeared in front of them.

Sasuke suddenly felt something, like an unusual energy that flows in his veins.
He felt it flows to him like he was drowned in a waterfall.
Everything is so light like he was drugged about something and this made his smirk widened. Before Naruto could react, he yanked his arms away and kicked Naruto so hard on the stomach.

Naruto groaned in pain as his back hit on the wall, the impact was so strong that he even heard his back bone crack.
It was like his energy just being drained up!

Sasuke chuckled darkly as he heard the crack
"You should mind your own business, Uzumaki"
He grab his wand from his pocket and pointed it to Naruto.
"Incarcerous"
He muttered

Naruto gasped in air as thick rope out of nowhere bind him in place.
Damn you Uchiha
He gritted his teeth, glaring at Sasuke as he struggled out.
The darkness already ate you out Sasuke... but me and Sakura will do anything to bring you back to the light!

"Sas-"
Naruto was cut out as Sasuke performed a 'Silencio spell to him'

"Sweet dreams, Uzumaki"
Sasuke stared at Naruto, emotionless
"Stupefy!"

Naruto was knock down unconscious

Hn, better... no one will stop me
Sasuke smirked
Then he look around and saw a room in the distance.
"Alohomora"
The locked room bursted open and Sasuke quickly throw the Uzumaki there as if he was just a trash.

Then Sasuke finished his work with a 'Colloportus Spell'

After that, he quickly entered in the room of requirements, smirking evily.

...

The death-eater mistress's right hand man and at the same time known as the black shadow in the darkness, narrowed his eyes as he notice something.
Hogwarts...
They supposed to attack now but his mistress change it and said that they will attack when the clock striked six in the evening.

He stared at his magical watch
It's almost 6...
7 more minutes

...

Asura, Hashirama, Izuna and their army are hidding under water.
They just used a huge magical submarine that can turn to a boat if they wanted.