06

Cassanova

I get back from L.A early since we had a problem. I've been having a little problem with Henry. I drive to Chrissy's house. I leave my stuff in the car. I walk in the house. I see the boys downstairs. I see Henry and Nate. Nate runs to me and I pick him up and look at Henry.

"Hello boys" They say hello back, I grab the present for Lavey and Nate and I walk upstairs. I open the door. "Cassy!!" Chrissy yells and hugs me. I put Nate down and hug her.

"You ready to go to the hospital?" I ask her and she nods grabbing her shoes. "Gabs, you coming?"

"Yea, imma go give Lav to Jack and we can go." I nod. "Momma, where are you guys going?" I look at Chrissy.

"We are going to do something, then I will bring you some chips." He smiles and nods. Us girls walk downstairs. I set Nate down by Corbyn.

"Me, Gabs and Chrissy are going somewhere, can you please watch Nate and I will talk to you and Jack once we get back." I say to him and kiss his and Nate's Cheek and go to Henry. I look at him and nod towards the door. We walk out, while the girls were talking to the boys.

"Your actions are so stupid. Li-" He cuts me off. I nod. "I know. But I just-" he frowns. "You still love him." I nod. "Yes and I'm so sorry. but I do." he laughs.

"That's okay. I think we were just escapes for them." I go quiet. "Yeah I guess so." I hug him. "I love you bestie." he giggles. "I love you too." we do our handshake and he leaves. I smile and go in. Everyone looks at me.

"Let's go ladies" Gabbie and Chrissy get up. "We will be back in a few." I say and walk out.