08

Cassanova

"Wattup N.J and L.A. How you lads doing?" He asked them ignoring Beans, J and Dani looks. "Good. You?" They say and I smile at their cuteness. "I'm doing good, Sage is in the car if you want to see her." Lav smiles. "Just tell them to come in." Chrissy says. "Everyone this is Our Best friend and brother Nathan" I say as he sits down after texting MayBell. I hear a huff and I see May carrying Sage.

"Girl if you don't out that six year old down." I say to her. She smile and puts Sage down. "L, T!!" She shouts. "S!!" They yell and run off upstairs. "When is she coming?" I ask May. "Two months." She says and sits down by Nate cuddling into him. I smile and look down. "This is his Wife MayBell. " I say and I see everyone go relaxed mostly Dani, J and Bean. Bean gets up and sits next to Chrissy. I go over to May and touch her stomach.

"Hey Riss." I say and touch Mays stomach and I feel Iris kicking. I let out a small giggle. "Good day to you too." I say and get up and go grab the presents I had for the kids. "BABES, COME HERE." I hear footsteps and I see the kids jump down each step. They run over to me and I hold out the presents. "I was going to give you yours later but here." I say and give Sage her gift.

They open them and see the rings. I got the girls a princess ring and I got Thaniel ring with his birthday and star sign. "Thank you Auntie Nova."

"Thanks Mommy." They say and show each other then run off. I go and sit down by Jack. "Im about to go to ma house. Who wanna come?" I ask them. "ME!!" Is all you heard while footsteps coming down the stairs. I see Gabbie and Chrissy get up. "Come on guys her house is dope." Gabbie says. They get up. I ride with Dani, Bean, Chris and Thaniel.

"I might stay the night over here." Chrissy says. I jut laugh. We pull up to my house and I see the amazement in the boys eyes. I pull into the garage. I see the others pull up amazed. We get out. "Lavey guess what?" she looks at me then smiles. "Is it done?" I nod. "Finished it a couple days later." She smiles and runs to the door putting her finger print in so the door opens. She runs in saying hi to Martha.

"Hello My Flower." She calls back to her as she still runs all the stairs. "Hello Gama." Thaniel and Sage say and run after Lavey. "Hello Than and Sage." She says. I walk into the kitchen. "Hello Miss Martha." Gabbie says and kisses her cheek. "Hello Gama." Chris and MayBell say. "Hello Mom." Me and Nate say. I say then go upstairs.