01

Cassanova

I get up and go get ready.

I go downstairs and make breakfast

I go downstairs and make breakfast. I made sure to cut up Nate's food so he doesn't choke. I go and wake up my five year old son. it was 7:20 and I had to get him to school by 7:55. I got him dressed into a vans shirt and some blue pants and I got him his vans.

Your probably wondering what happened to you and Daniel. Well we broke up because he wasn't actually ready to date me. your wondering why do you have a kid. well....we broke up before I could tell him so yea.

Anyways I got Nate ready, feed him and made sure that he had his bag before driving him to school. I had moved somewhere closer to my parents. At first it was hard to raise Nate by myself but then I got the hang of it. it was fun but I would consider using protection. After I dropped Nate off I posted my video we made together.

While watching it I realized how much Nate looked like Daniel. After I gave birth to Nate I stoped talking to everyone but Gabbie, Chrissy and Anna. Yes Anna knows that Nate is Daniel's, she was with me when I gave birth. She visits us almost every month. I haven't seen her this month yet. I was a little scared because I was suppose to go out of town....to L.A. 

I just let out my last album as a singer and was happy that it got to number one on billboards. I made sure that Nate had everything to go over to Chrissy's. I had made plans to hang out with my boyfriend of three years. a first he was a little bummed that I had a kid but the funny thing is that he got along more with Nate than he did with any other kid. He even let Nate call him Dad, even thought Nate knows that's not his dad he still lets him.

I packed my stuff to go to L.A. I made sure I had everything. I went to Chrissy's and dropped off Nate's stuff. I knocked on the door and she opens it with a smile.

"Hey Cassy" She says looking a little nervous. "Hey Chrissy, are you okay." I say as she let's me in. "I haven't told Corbyn but I think I might be pregnant." I squeal. "Did you take the test yet." She shakes her head. "No but I have one in the bathroom."

"Well go take it, I will wait." She nods still looking nervous. I had sat down. "What else is it?"