Stumbling around the desk his legs feel weak, his head pounding and his chest feeling like it might explode if he doesn't take a breath soon. He can feel the darkness trying to take over but his vision is clear and sharp. He can feel the sweat drip from his head and down his back but when he goes to wipe it nothings there. His mind is whirling with panic as he tries to understand why he feels like this and what exactly is happening.

He stands straight finding some strength as he takes a breath and reaches out to Ehno.

"It's Louis. Get to Louis. Somethings wrong"

Without questioning his wolf he grabs his keys and runs from his building leaving with no explanation to his employees or assistant. He didn't care right now. Louis was the most important thing, nothing else mattered.

He drives as fast as he can silently being thankful the theatre was a few streets away. He can hear his omega calling for him, asking for help, letting him know of his distress. He needed to hurry.

His phone rings and he quickly answers as he sees it's Niall

"Harry.. you have to come, it's Louis-"

"I'm pulling up outside. Open the door" Harry demands ending the call, he parks his car and quickly jumps out not bothering to lock it as he truly didn't care.

He can see Niall opening the door as he reaches it, he quickly brushes past as he questions Niall what had happened. He reaches the stage as Niall finishes filling him in. His poor omega. He locks eyes on his omega unconscious and currently being held down by an alpha, Louis although unconscious doesn't recognise the scent and so his omega fights to free himself from the alpha's grip.

A deep dark loud rumble escapes Harry's chest as he sees what is happening. He literally roars as his wolf comes to the forefront, experiencing a partial shift- which were unique to powerful wolves. His claws elongated, his teeth sharp and bared as his eyes flash a deadly black.

"Let go of my omega" he spits the words to the alpha he recognises as playing Mr Banks- the famous actor.

"He's not yours, mate. I see no mark" the alpha replies with a cocky smile

"If you don't let go of my omega in the next 5 seconds... I will kill you" he hears a few gasps around him but he knows he's well within his rights to protect his omega. Although they haven't mated yet... he has scented the omega and the omega has scented him. To law they are each others until they end that scenting.

"Oh really?" The alpha smirks still holding on to Louis

Harry steps forward "1" his claws flexed and ready

"Seriously dude... I'm helping" the alpha still pins the distressed omega to the floor. Harry didn't take notice of the room but if he had he would have seen the looks of people disgusted by this alpha holding down an omega the way he is.

"Let go. 2" Harry counts licking his lips as his wolf begins to feel the blood thirst

"Your crazy... I know Lewis. I'm helping" still his hands on the omegas bruising skin

"It's Louis. 3" Harry steps again now a few steps away. He can see the flicker of fear and his wolf relishes it

"Okay.. someone get this crazy out of here." The man shouts as he scoots back a little, his hands lessening the pressure on the omegas body but still not letting go

"4" Harry grits his teeth ensuring to show the sharpness as he gets ready for the kill

The other alpha sees this and quickly scrambles back but not before Harry catches him by his throat. Lifting him up off his feet and having him dangle in the air.

"If you ever touch my omega like that again, I will rip you apart bit by bit as I relish in your screams. No one will be able to find every piece of you... do we understand each other?" Harry keeps his voice low as he stares at the frightened alpha

The alpha submits showing his neck to Harry as he nods his head in understanding. Harry drops him off the stage and watches as he runs. No longer feeling a threat he draws his wolf back and finally takes his omega into his arms.

Louis curls into his chest scenting him straight away. As he finally calms down. Harry looks back to the crew who had been watching while the others dealt with Luke as they waited for an ambulance.

"I am taking him home. I'm assuming production is on hold until they both heal. Great. Also take the damn boy to the hospital the ambulances will take too long to get here and you know that. They unfortunately have worse cases to deal with." He barks his orders and quickly leaves with his omega in his arms.

Harry feels Niall following close behind, as he finally reaches his car he turns "you can drive right?"

The omega nods quickly, Harry throws the keys of his Range Rover to Niall.

"You drive I don't want to put him down."

"Where are we taking him?"

"Home, we're taking him where he belongs. To our home"

The omega hesitantly starts the car before asking for clarification "by that you mean?"

"My house Niall. We're taking him to my house- his home"

What do we think??

Any idea what's happening or going to happen?