Chapter 13: Holiday Chapter Part 2

A/N

Wow I havent updated since last year. Did I seriously just make that joke? I've hit a new low. I decided I'm going to keep Clara in the story. I think it will be funny, I have to add humor to this somehow. Gomen for not updating for so long. Im having.......social problems and school is ok but its just. *grips hair* GAAAAAAH. The vice Principal and The guidance counsler found out about my scars, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, I don't even bother to hide them anymore, because whats the point? I mean two of the people who weren't supposed to find out, know now, so it doesn't matter.  That and I lost my internet best friend cause her mom said that she has no need for internet friends. I also went through a break up over the time I haven't updated.  Gomen. Anyway, I hope I can make it up to you by writing more chapters. After this Holiday Chapter I'll go back to the original plot. I'll just write another introduction for Clara. I'll also write a Valentines Day chapter, but it wil include the original plot because I feel it's too confusing tp keep track. Enjoy.

OtakuOtakuOtakuOtakuOtakuOtakuOtakuOtakuOtakuOtakuOtakuOtakuOtakuOtakuOtaku

Clara's POV

(Y/N) and I were woken up by a knock at the door, "Milady's, it is I Sebastian." The raven-haired butler claimed. I got up off of my cot and opened the door to find a smirking Sebastian. I attempted to rub the sleepiness from my eyes.

"What do you want demon spawn?" I asked groggily.

"It is time to start the day."

"Not according to Clara time it isn't"

"Clara time?" He asked with slight amusement dancing across his features.

"Yes, I'm Clara, and I say I dont't start the day until at least noon."

"Well, if you insist on being such a stubborn idiot then I suppose I shall just get Lady (Y/N) then." I stepped aside allowing the butler into the room to shake (Y/N) awake. She wasn't waking up anytime soon, Sebastian seemed to notice this and surprisingly asked for my assistance. I sighed walking over to her bedside.

"(Y/N), the bacon is done."

I received an immediate response with her jumping out of bed and quickly walking towards the wardrobe. Knowing she was about to change, I sent the butler out as he kept insisting on trying to help her change.

"Leave you perverted cat-obsessed butler." I said with an exasperated tone. After finally leaving, I helped (Y/N) with her corset. Unlike most people, I believe that corsets do not have to be so tight that you feel like your insides will turn to outsides, but instead will tighten it to a comfortable place. As (Y/N) did all of the other necessary things, I myself quickly got changed into my usual attire, but instead had a red hood for today. I was feeling spunky, today was Christmas after all. I walk outside the room, seeing Prince Soma at the foot of the stairs heading to the dining room. I jump atop the banister and slide down, the newly polished railing. Scaring the young prince as I came down. Memories swam through my head reminding of the dreaded duel. It is way too early for this shit.

"Ah, Clara, how nice to see you," The Prince said smriking.

"Stop smirking," I said. "It's pissing me off."

"Such foul words for a lady, and what might you to if I don't change my facial expression?" He said, smirk even more evident now.

" I will slap it off of you." I said seriousness laced in my tone.

"Is that a threat?"

"No, it's a promise."

I walked away from him letting the smell of breakfast being served guide me. (Y/N) was already there, which I don't even know how because I was at the foot of the stairs for the entire time. She was sitting next to Ciel, not uncommon. I pretty much sensed that the Phantomhive boy had emotions for my best friend. I shudder just thinking about Feelings. Thanks to past events I have Philophobia, the fear of love or falling in love. I took a seat next to (YN) making sure i nudge Sebastian on my way. Messing with people is fun.

(Y/N)'s POV

Clara's childish behavior never seemed to cease. It sems that I've been staring off into some other dimension for quite some time now, as Ciel had to clear his thoat to gain my attention. "So, as I was saying," he began. "Is Clara dueling with Prince Soma?" "Yes." Clara answered for me

" I wasn't asking you," Ciel exclaimed, displeased with her interruption.

"I'm right here, why not just ask the person in the situation themself?" She responded with a monotone voice.

Ciel didn't know how to answer that so he began playing with his eggs. "What will this duel be of?" Clara asked.

"Fencing." I say simply.

Clara spat out the orange juice she had been currently chugging, ending up on a nearby Prince Soma.

I stared in horror, thinking about what Prince Soma would do, Ciel had the same expression. But the prince merely laughed, as if this were something he was used to her doing to him all the time. After his little 'chuckle-fest,' Soma claimed, "i've decided the punishment, when I win today during the duel."

Clara simply rolled her eyes. "If i win-No, when I win, You will be my slave for a day." He exclaimed. Clara seemed unimpressed. "And if I win." She starts, "You actually do all of the servants chores, except for Sebastian because you'll probably only get in his way." She said smirking. She held out her hand. "Shake on it?" She asked. The prince raised an eyebrow at her foreign use of phrases but none the less, shook her hand. After breakfast, Soma stood catching Clara's hand before she left, and kissed the back of her hand. "See you at 8 bilauta." He says and without another word, leaves the room. Clara stayed there with a shocked expression. "Whar's wrong?" I ask. "He called me bilauta," she said.

"So, what does that mean?"

"If my translations are correct, which they probably aren't, he just caled me beautiful."

She said blushing.

"AWWWWWWWW, Clara has a crush, Clara has a crush." Ciel sits back, amused.

"Whatever," Clara said abrubtly sitting back down and blowing a bang out of her eyes.

                                                                                A/N

Hey, it's super short but I guess now theres a part 3. I'll try to write the duel as soon as I get some ideas on how to describe a battle. Who do you think will win? Who do you want to win?I check for comments all the time so if you want something to happen in the story you can comment and it won't go unnoticed. I'm probably going to sound like I'm asking for attention, and I probably am, but I just like comments. ANYWHO, have a fabulous day, or night, whatever floats your goats. I'm sad, my favorite web-show literally killed off the two characters in it, ending the show. HAVE A HAPPY, FABULOUS WONDERFUL, UNICORN-RAINBOW-PUKING, DAY OR NIGHT I'm not gonna do the skit for this one, so l'll make the next skit extra long to make up for it. I just realized these two Author's Notes sound really depressing...wow XD.

Later Taterz~

8 is so symmetrical, just like ugh, why is it so perfect!?!

8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888