Chapter 15: Understand Me When I say,"I need you"

A/N

                                                   (you should read this ;) jus sayin)

HAI DERE. Its the tater author-chan, so i have some friends who have wicked writing talents, and because you all love me so very much could you please check em out? PWEEEEEZ? Their wattpads are @hallem102 and @joliesmithingell. The stories they're are writing are awsome in my opinion.

ANYWHOOZIES (if you get that reference your fabulous, but even if you dont your still fabulous) I'm going to make sure that I introduce alot of characters. I HAVE A CONFESSION. This fanfic is based off of the first season of black butler, because I haven't seen the others. I KNOW IM UNSYMMETRICAL GARBAGE. SOMEONE HUG ME I SOWWY. But, I'm probably going to include some of the detectives in the first season (the ones who got in the way and thought they could solve the case and Sebby just solves them all like a piece of Ciel's favorite cake!) And if you've watched the other two season which one is better in your opinion? ONWARDS TO THE FANFIC.

(Y/N)'s POV

My eyes widened in shock and I could feel my face go red hot. Pulling away, Charlie looks at me and holds my chin, gently, as if if he was any rougher he would break me, like a precious porcelaine doll. "We need you back at the Manner, back by our side," Charlie says, his emerald eyes staring into my (e/c) hues. "I need you."  

My breath caught in my throat. Still looking at me with pleading eyes, he says. "Please madam, come back to Phantomhive Manner."

Smirking, I grab his face and kiss his cheek, making him blush profusely.

"On one condition," I start, "We visit this Manner whenever I feel necessary, and they can visit us." I say. "My Lady, I don't believe Mr. Phantomhive would appreciate your insistence on-,"

"Frankly my Dear I don't give a damn," I say smirking.

After getting hugs and kisses goodbye from the Trancy household, I hurry into my carriage, suddenly remembering I forgot to retun the clothes Hannah had so kindly let me borrow. Stopping the carriage, I climb out and rush back up the steps meeting Hannah half way.

" Hannah I'm deeply sorry I forgot to change out of these clothes."

"Their yours now dear, " She says smiling.

Smiling back I give her another hug, after pulling away she hold up one of the lovliest pendants I've ever seen. It was a purple, diamond shaped gem, adorned with pearls and clear diamonds.

"I would like you to have this as well," Hannah says smiling kindly. "Oh Hannah, I can't," trying to hand it back to her. "Please," "I insist, just say whenever you need me and this necklace will tell me."

"Thank you Hannah, for everything," I say tears welling up in my eyes. Climbing back into my carriage, I sit next to Charlie, awaiting our arrival to the Phantomhive.

"I hope you realize I'm still upset with you," I say remembering the cause of the whole kerfuffle. Charlie's once relaxed facial expression turned into one of panic and shock. "Why are you so upset with me?" He asked, seeming desperate to get an answer. "You acted as if you felt affection towards Lady Sophie after me killing her." Charlie's face looked even more shocked than before. "If I didn't know any better Charlie, I'd say you wanted to get separated from me," I said, giving him a sideways glance. "My lady! That's preposterous!" Charlie said, confusion and surprise heavy in his tone.

"Preposterous you say?"

"Yes! Just the thought of that scantily clad woman makes my blood boil over with anger!" Charlie said, he's clearly upset now.

The carriage came to an abrupt halt, After stepping out of the carriage, I walk towards the Manner. I enjoyed the Trancy estate, but it was nice to be somewhere familiar once more. Walking up the stairs with Charlie trailing behind I take in the scenery and the smell of roses. Knocking on the door, I hear a huge commotion before the door opens to reveal.........CLARA!?!

"(Y/N),HAIII," Clara exclaims glomping me." She looks me up and down, " and LOVING he new look by the way." She says nodding. Blushing at the compliment i ask, " What are you doing here Clara? Aren't you supposed to be in the 21st century?"

"You know me, I like to travel,plus I missed meh friend," she says shrugging, "Also that one - eyed midget kid doesn't seem to like me that much," She whispers. I laugh. Suddenly her smile turns into a serious grim like one. "I'm also on a mission, and I need you help."

"Just like old days?" I say smirking.

"Is there really any other way?" She asks sarcastically

"Great count me in."

"Ok, so here's the plan.........."

                                                               A/N

HAIIIIIII. Man this is short, I just really wanted to update and introduce Clara to the original plot line. Who should the next ship begin with? Anyway, I should probably run before i get attacked by the angry black butler fangirls who waited so long for this. (I kidding i love chu alllll <3) *GLOMPS ALL OF YOU* Hope you enjoyed. Baiiiiii

Wuv~ The Tater Author-chan XD